About Doña Ana County
Doña Ana County (DAC) in New Mexico is seeking a PR firm with experience in marketing and public relations, specific to solid waste and environmental issues. The chosen agency will be required to gather information and use facts to describe events, ideas, or issues that are primarily relevant to the established Illegal Dumping Partnership (IDP) on environmental issues, educational outreach related to illegal dumping and recycling and media coverage.
Scope of Work
- Coordinate media coverage to include print, audio and video press releases.
- Collaborate with County staff and attend special meetings for the purpose of compiling information for the IDP.
- Write articles and press releases to provide information to media outlets, the public and other organizations.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing, communication processes, and promote the best practices for marketing and communications throughout Doña Ana County and the State of New Mexico.
- Coordinate and provide electronic drafts and proofs to County staff throughout the process for review, edit, and approval.
- Compose and design art and copy layouts for print; all material obtained by the contractor and submitted by the contractor by all other sources for publication must be appropriately edited, spell-checked, grammatically correct, and formatted for distribution upon receipt. The PR firm is solely responsible for all content.
- Participate in the development of annual reports
- Serve as an advisor and consultant to the members of the IDP
- Represent the IDP regarding public relations matters that have public impact
Proposal due on August 3, 2016 to:
Doña Ana County Purchasing Department
845 N Motel Blvd, Room 2-130
Las Cruces, NM 88007
Donald E. Bullard