Drive Oregon, a nonprofit economic development initiative is seeking a Marketing and Communications firm. Drive Oregon is establishing a Northwest Electric Vehicle Showcase space in downtown Portland. The space is a permanent storefront to showcase electric vehicles and charging equipment geared to a consumer audience. This will be adjacent to the city’s Electric Avenue, a hub of charging stations installed and operated by Portland General Electric. Staffed by knowledgeable brand-neutral experts, this showcase will offer ride and drives, long term electric vehicle rentals, and an active schedule of public events where visitors can experience a variety of vehicles and charging stations in “real-world” conditions.
This space is located at Drive Oregon’s Northwest EV Showcase space at the World Trade Center- 121 SW Salmon Street, Portland. This space will serve as a centrally located destination for public outreach regarding electric vehicles- providing interactive exhibit space, limited workspace and storage for Drive Oregon, partner auto dealers and affiliated volunteers.
The chosen marketing firm shall be qualified to provide research, recommendations, implementation and analysis.
The Marketing and Communications firm will provide the following services:
- Recommend and direct marketing and communications strategies. Develop and implement an overall marketing and communications strategy to increase occupancy
- Facilitate/implement monitoring of public relations and publicity efforts
- Provide media planning, buying and production services multi-channel outreach; branded material development
- Design marketing collateral for mobile showcase
- Analyze and report on executed campaigns, both purchased and earned
- Design and develop narrative/story lines for exhibits in retail space.
- Develop captivating storyline content for showcase interior space
- Design signage and wayfinding graphics for the exterior
- Design wayfinding graphics for pop-up ride and drive
- Design exhibits that will engage and educated consumers about electric vehicles
- Design exhibits to attract general foot traffic as well as motivated consumers
- Design digital interaction/projections component for visitors
- Design 3D components, structures to house multimedia, graphics, drawings and specifications
- Ensure branding is consistent throughout retail space
- Preparation of schematic design drawings and specifications
- Ensure proper installation of exhibits and interactive marketing components.
- Fabrication and installation quality assurance and coordination services
- Design layout of all components including display cases, object layouts, case layouts, wall panels, audio-visual experiences, specialized floor, wall and ceiling structures and treatments
Proposal due by January 18, 2017
|1732 NW Quimby Street, Suite 240
Portland, OR 97209