George Mason University has issued an RFP for a digital advertising agency for the College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) and other Mason departments as may be applicable. CVPA would like to work with a company that specializes in advertising for arts and entertainment, preferably the performing arts. George Mason University is an educational institution and agency of the Commonwealth of Virginia
CVPA requires digital advertising services for two performing arts venues, the Center for the Arts (located in Fairfax) and the Hylton Performing Arts Center (located in Prince William County). The contractor shall buy digital advertising on behalf of CVPA. Services shall include online display advertising using ad networks, search engine marketing, and social media advertising. Methods of targeting shall include retargeting website visitors, lookalike targeting, CRM targeting, and geofencing. Contractor should specialize in advertising for arts and entertainment, preferably the performing arts.
Contractor must accomplish the following with an understanding of integrated marketing campaigns focused on ticket sales, subscription sales and renewals, and awareness of the venues.
- Set up conversion and pixel tracking
- Work with Mason staff to lay tracking pixels across cfa.gmu.edu and HyltonCenter.org as needed.
- Work with Mason staff and Tickets.com (or other applicable ticketing vendor) staff to lay tracking pixels within the ticketing site in order to track conversions.
- Activate appropriate digital marketing pixels across website to track conversions and remarket to site visitors.
- Work with Mason staff to establish advertising campaign schedules and plans.
- Plans should include campaigns for subscriptions, single ticket sales, and awareness of the venues.
- Campaigns may include individual events or multiple events.
- Advise on ad networks, strategies, and optimization of advertising.
- Campaign Management
- Digital display advertising
- Using display networks (e.g. Google Display Network, AdRoll, Quantcast).
- Retarget to site visitors and target lookalikes.
- Graphic design will be provided by client (George Mason University).
- Facebook Ad campaigns
- Set up and provide management of campaigns using paid Facebook ads.
- Campaigns should be highly segmented and include retargeting to website visitors and CRM lists as well as acquisition-focused targeting.
- Google AdWords
- Set up and provide management of campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Work closely with Mason staff to develop ad copy and keywords.
- Set up and provide management of campaigns using geofencing.
- Provide data and analysis concerning effectiveness of campaigns, conversion rates, ROI, etc. on a regular basis.
- Provide results and analysis based on pre-determined KPI’s during and following the campaign.
Due Date: June 14
Address: Purchasing Department
4400 University Drive
Mailstop 3C5 Fairfax, VA 22030
Leading Virginia PR firms include Padilla PR.