Broward Health has issued an RFP for a vendor to provide Marketing and External Advertisement Solutions: Creative and Production Services for Multi-media Tactics to Broward Health. The successful candidate will have documented healthcare experience providing “Marketing and External Advertisement Solutions: Creative and Production Services for Multi-media Tactics”.
Broward Health, providing service for more than 75 years, is a nationally recognized system in South Florida that offers world-class healthcare to all.
Broward Health includes:
- Broward Health Medical Center
- Broward Health North
- Broward Health Imperial Point
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Chris Evert Children’s Hospital
- Broward Health Weston
- Broward Health Community Health Services
- Broward Health Physician Group
- Broward Health International
- Broward Health Urgent Care
- Broward Health Foundation
The mission of Broward Health is to provide quality healthcare to the people we serve and support the needs of all physicians and employees.
Key services considered as responsibilities within the annual retainer fee are: (a) idea generation for external brand awareness and service line promotions, (b) development of media plans for BH corporate office and seven regional businesses, and (c) creative design of multi-media advertisements for all divisions of BH.
The corporate office and each region listed above are considered unique and specific in terms of deliverables; meaning, the corporate office and each region must have separate and distinct media plans and timelines (a total of 8 media plans/timelines and associated creative materials are required). The corporate media plan will be focused on brand awareness and global messaging.
Each regional media plan will be unique and specific to the region/business unit based on key service lines and regional business goals. Examples of expected work effort for both corporate and regional media plans are provided as a basis of understanding for expected scope of work.
The Scope of Work for this request for proposal INCLUDES:
(1) Annual Retainer Fee includes the following items:
- Idea generation/brainstorming campaigns/messaging
- Design/Delivery of creative materials (reusable file formats)
- Development of multi-media annual marketing plan for external Corporate
Messaging and Brand Awareness based on allocated funding
- Development of multi-media annual marketing plans (7) for external Regional Brand
All RFP Responses are due by May 5 and should be submitted to:
Broward Health Corporate Resource & Materials Management
Broward Health Corporate Office
1800 NW 49th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33309.
Mr. Juan Ugalde