The Town of Kiawah Island, South Carolina has issued an RFP to find a digital agency able to create a new website for www.kiawahisland.org. Kiawah is a sea island located 25 miles southwest of Charleston in Charleston County, South Carolina, it is operated today largely as a gated beach and golf resort — the Kiawah Island Golf Resort — with spacious villas, beaches, large and acclaimed golf courses.
The new website should enhance the Town’s existing website to be a resourceful, informative, and marketing asset that provides a resident, visitor, and business friendly environment that emphasizes access to Town services and departments.
The requirements for the chosen agency will be to:
- Design a unique, attractive website.
- Design a consistent, user-friendly and dynamic navigation framework for the Town website that is understandable to users on all levels.
- Design a professionally artistic homepage for the Town website. Design should allow residents, visitors, and businesses to easily access relevant information.
- Seamlessly integrate Social Media tools including, but not limited to Facebook and Twitter.
- Design a template for each type of page within the site. All page templates must be consistent, look professional, and enhance the image of the Town.
More tourists will surely mean more money.
The full proposal is due January 14, 2016 and should be delivered to:
Website Redesign Project
Town of Kiawah Island
Attn: Stephanie Braswell-Edgerton
21 Beachwalker Dr. Kiawah Island, SC 29455