The Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA} seeks the services of a qualified firm to provide strategic creative, design and media strategy services in planning , managing, and implementing marketing campaigns for a wide variety of programs and initiatives.
LAVTA operates Wheels and Rapid bus services, providing fixed route, school tripper and commuter express services, and Dial-A-Ride paratransit service to ADA eligible citizens in the cities of Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton and adjacent unincorporated areas of Alameda County. Funding for the system is provided by Federal, State and Alameda County sources. The seven-member LAVTA Board of Directors is responsible for the development of policy and oversight of LAVTA’s services and programs.
Scope of Work:
The Consultant shall function with overall guidance from LAVTA staff, but will manage and control the day-to-day work directive activities and deliverables. The types of services anticipated to be provided include:
- Developing an integrated marketing and communications strategy focusing on promoting LAVTA as a viable transportation option.
- Planning, managing, facilitating, and implementing coordinated and consistent marketing and branding initiatives related to LAVTA programs, projects, and events.
- Project-based activities including strategic planning, copywriting, design, production, and marketing support.
- Design, content, or user experience support for campaigns run on or tied to LAVTA’s website (wheelsbus.com) as well as other digital media.
- Developing concepts and designs for a variety of promotional and informational marketing materials, including but not limited to:
o Bus Timetables
o System Maps
o On Street Static Signage
o Wayfinding signage
o Other miscellaneous signage
o Direct Mail and email marketing pieces
o Digital and Print Ads
o Website Updates
o Flyers and posters
o Displays and exhibit booths
o On Board Bus Cards
o Special Event materials
o Miscellaneous graphic needs
- Making recommendations on most effective media to use, based on target audience, project objectives, media analyses and available resources. Also provide insight and recommendations on potential partnerships and cross promotional opportunities.
- Development of measures to assess the effectiveness of marketing and communications efforts as well as analysis and feedback on outreach activities.
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100
Livermore, CA 94551
Attention: Tamara Edwards, Director of Finance