Missouri Western State University (MWSU), a public higher education institution, is seeking proposals from a marketing firm to support the Steven L. Craig School of Business in attracting and converting new student prospects into matriculated students.
Scope of Work:
- Create an integrated strategy that encompasses social media, marketing automation, email campaigns, lead monitoring and ongoing communications instruction between interested prospects and the Craig School of Business.
- Define a clear communication strategy for taking leads through the pipeline structure, nurturing them through pre-defined campaigns and then handing a “hot” lead over to the right individual within the Craig School of Business to get the prospect enrolled as a business student.
- Execute on that strategy with clearly-defined tactics for identifying leads through a working relationship with the Admissions Office, Facebook ads and other identified sources to grow the number of individuals interested in pursuing a business degree through the Craig School of Business.
- Facilitate the implementation of a marketing automation tool that leverages analytics, behavioral scoring, branded content and more to engage leads through nurture campaigns and generate conversions. This includes the creation of a branded email template and the management of 300 leads in the platform.
- Be responsible for the creation of landing pages to support the identified campaigns, matching the branding guidelines of the Craig School of Business, as well as Missouri Western State University.
- Create a follow-up package that includes up to four branded postcards and proper messaging to carry on the nurture process.
- Provide monthly analytics as to the progress of the campaign, with plans to suggest changes when performance is falling short of expectations.
- Provide support in the development of 15- and/or 30-second TV/video commercials for the undergraduate program.
- Propose a budget for implementing the marketing campaign by strategy/phases, including Digital ad buys via Facebook and needed collateral materials. The budget should address:
a. Preparing an overall strategic plan
b. Cost estimates for plan implementation
c. Phasing plan for implementation including cost estimates for each tactic/creative
10. All proposals should include:
a. A recommended implementation timeline
b. Bios on the individuals who will be working on the account and their role in the project
c. 3 references, including contact name and phone number
d. 3 examples of similar projects
December 8, 2017
Missouri Western State University
Popplewell Hall 221
4525 Downs Drive
Saint Joseph, Missouri 64507