In today’s world the right Marketing and Communication strategy can make or break a business. Young Jewish Professionals – YJP – is a New York City based networking event that puts together successful professionals with the hopes of helping them to build their businesses.
YJP is actively building a community of the country’s top Chief Marketing Officers, and branding experts to help understand the world of marketing and all aspects of communications. They actively screen attendees – and all people must be pre-approved to confirm they are adequately successful.
On February 3rd, an event in midtown Manhattan will have the following guest speakers:
- Ruth Feldman(SVP, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia)
- Benjamin Karsch(EVP, CMO Revlon Inc.)
- Walter Levitt (CMO, Comedy Central)
- Lisa Baird(CMO, USOC)
- Raja Rajamannar (CMO, Mastercard)
- David Rubin(Head of Global Brand, Pinterest)
- Antonio Sciuto(CMO, Nestle Waters North America)
Entrepreneur David Milberg, who has attended YJP events noted, “There is always value to networking and meeting successful people.”
More information is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org