The Rhode Island Airport Corporation (RIAC) is seeking proposals from qualified firms (Proposers) to market, develop, manage, and operate an innovative, state-of-the-art Advertising Concession Program at T. F. Green Airport (PVD) in Warwick, RI, for the following areas as defined below.
Scope of Work:
- Develop and promote new and enhanced revenue growth from national, regional and local advertisers.
- Identify, develop, and implement new advertising opportunities.
- Retain traditional airport advertisers and attract new advertisers that are relevant to the local market and the Airport’s passengers.
- Provide a contemporary and innovative advertising program that utilizes state-of-the-art technology and optimizes advertising effectiveness and revenue while minimizing visual clutter and the overall number of advertising locations.
- Include new “cutting-edge” creative, innovative, multi-media advertising concepts that provide a “wow-factor” such as video walls, interactive devices, multi-media devices, digital, tension fabric, etc., or those technologies that represent new methods of generating advertising revenues not identified herein.
- Provide advertising that showcases the uniqueness of Rhode Island and surrounding areas, their businesses, culture, and quality of life by creating a “sense-of-place”.
- Maintain a commitment to the Airport’s role in the travel and tourism industry through coherent and complementary advertising that is aesthetically consistent with the design and architecture of airport properties.
- Provide a business plan that effectively serves advertisers while providing maximum revenues for the airport
- Complement and promote existing concessions and tenants at T.F. Green Airport where possible.
- Provide advertisers with “campaign opportunities” that integrate multiple media formats.
- Incorporate social media and other elements by including advertising technology that allows the viewer to see movement and/or interaction.
- Provide excellent customer service to the airport advertisers and the Airport.
- Evaluate current advertising and provide an aesthetic review of all advertising for acceptability and attractiveness to all members of the general public.
- Identify potential improvements, additions, and/or expansions to the advertising program.
- Formulate and negotiate terms for contracts with individual advertisers, including fees and/or rents.
- Administer advertising contracts, including designing, scheduling and monitoring installation, maintenance/janitorial, and removal of displays.
- Provide monthly reporting on advertising contracts, their administration (including ACDBE reporting), and revenue generated, to RIAC.
- Address contract administration issues, including but not limited to dispute resolution, ACDBE monitoring.
March 29, 2018
Office of Procurement Rhode Island Airport Corporation
- F. Green Airport 2000 Post Road
Warwick, RI 02886-1533