London-based social media and communications agency Digital Gurus is hiring a Senior Social Media Planner. A full-time, permanent job offering, based on a salary of £55000 – £65000 per annum; this opening is addressed to social media professionals who are already employed in a similar role. Financial services experience is not essential but would be a bonus.
The senior social media planner will be responsible for developing and executing a global social media strategy, and will need to deliver an innovative engagement plan leveraging the most appropriate social media channels and initiatives at their disposal.
- Developing and implementing a robust, measurable, global social media strategy;
- Coaching Digital Gurus clients’ Market Analysts in their use of social media;
- Merchandising Digital Gurus clients successes in social media;
- Becoming a thought leader in the financial services industry with regards social media;
- Engaging internal stakeholders as to the benefits of social media;
- And leveraging existing social media collateral for the benefit of the business.
To apply, contact Adrian McDonald at Digital Gurus, or use application option on Revolution Jobs UK.