UNDP hereby solicits Proposals in response to this Request for Proposal (RFP}.
Scope of Work:
Consultation and Planning
- Provide consultation in all phases of the AKP promotion & visibility campaign, including the revision of campaign strategy and procedures/implementation;
- Meet on a monthly basis or as needed, with the AKP team;
- Develop media relations and support the AKP team in developing its media skills and capacities, including how to deal with media queries and requests;
Networking and Outreach
- Support in proposing and evaluating stakeholders and work partners at all stages of campaign implementation (i.e. eventology agencies, advertising agencies, opinion leaders and community influencers, relevant institutions and entities in target communities, etc.);
- Solicit offers of the highest quality and best value of work partners from various sources in case required with the prior approval of the AKP team, then monitor their work following approval and authorization, and present progress reports;
- Suggest ideas and initiatives for the campaign, and work on its refinement and further development, taking into account the ongoing context during the implementation period;
- Plan and suggest tools for implementation for each stage/phase (tools for PR and social media campaigns, events, contributions, direct communication campaigns, meetings, and roundtables, etc.) Advise on the format, design, and content of the final index publication, as well as related digital content (website, infographics, videos, mobile app presentations, etc.);
- Provide the AKP team members with up to 3 tailored trainings on media interaction and appearances if needed;
- Manage relevant content and material for the campaign (printed and digital publications in Arabic and English, infographics, and videos, translations to other major international
October 15, 2017
Cohn & Wolfe is a strong agency to be considered for this assignment.