The University of Arizona Health Sciences Asthma and Airways Disease Research Center is looking for a marketing & advertising agency.
The University of Arizona Health Sciences is the statewide leader in biomedical research and health professions training. The UA Health Sciences includes the UA Colleges of Medicine (Phoenix and Tucson), Nursing, Pharmacy and Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health, with main campus locations in Tucson and the growing Phoenix Biomedical Campus in downtown Phoenix.
From these vantage points, the UA Health Sciences reaches across the state of Arizona and the greater Southwest to provide cutting-edge health education, research, patient care and community outreach services. A major economic engine, the UA Health Sciences employs almost 5,000 people, has nearly 1,000 faculty members and garners more than $126 million in research grants and contracts annually.
Services to include:
- Develop a brand platform for the NHLBI-funded Prevention of Pediatric Asthma network.
- Review the brand identity including naming, logo design, brand identity standard/ guidelines/ systems as appropriate.
- Provide strategic marketing support for participant recruitment into the ORBEX clinical trial for the prevention of asthma.
- Provide advice and recommendation to the ORBEX Principal Investigator (PI) and the Clinical Coordinating Center (CCC) for development and implementation of designed marketing efforts.
- Design, develop and deliver promotional/healthcare advertising materials, including a public facing website, for clinical trial marketing strategies, improving national brand awareness, and study initiatives.
Proposal due on July 6th, 2016 to:
The University of Arizona
Procurement and Contracting Services
PO Box 210300
Tucson, Arizona 85721