The Curators of the University of Missouri on behalf of Mizzou Online is requesting information for a Market Research Firm. The purpose of this RFI is to identify vendors who are capable of providing meaningful insight into expanding undergraduate distance/online programs.
Scope of Work:
Expected outcome of a future market research proposal will need to include but is not limited to:
- Detail and describe which of MU’s on-ground undergraduate degrees have the best sustainable market potential for online delivery domestically and internationally. (top 10 for each).
o What criteria will be used to determine your recommendations? Outline the market conditions and considerations you would review and research.
o Provide audience segmentation within the markets you’ve identified, e.g. military families, students with some college credit, international students, etc.
o Provide geographic considerations.
o Provide insight into the receptivity of online education among key international markets.
- Describe and detail what the top 5-10 bachelor’s degrees not now offered at MU that we should considering developing for online delivery.
o What criteria will be used to determine the recommendations? What are the career outcomes expected or the types of jobs earned?
- Determine and provide details on what countries are most open to distance education.
- Describe and detail what the top 5 – 10 bachelor’s degrees currently are that have the highest enrollment (biggest market growth potential?) Among Military audiences?
- Describe and detail what the key course design/delivery elements are that are most important to distance students that will affect or aid in determining their selection of an institution or a program.
February 2, 2018