The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (“UTMB”) is accepting competitive sealed proposals to contract for 18-031 Digital Marketing for UTMB in accordance with the terms, conditions and requirements set forth per Request for Proposal, RFP No. 18-031.
The University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB Health), has been at the forefront of educational, research and clinical excellence since 1891. Throughout its history, UTMB has graduated more health professionals than any other academic health center in the state and has made possible countless research and patient care advances. Today, UTMB is undergoing robust revitalization and growth to make its vision of a healthier future for our state and beyond a reality. Please see UTMB’s website for further detail related to UTMB’s plans for revitalization and growth and consider this growth as part of your company’s response. Established in 1891 as the state’s first academic medical center, UTMB is comprised of four health sciences schools, three institutes for advanced study, a research enterprise that includes one of only two national laboratories dedicated to the safe study of infectious threats to human health, and a health system offering a full range of primary and specialized medical services throughout Galveston County and the Texas Gulf Coast region. UTMB is a component of the University of Texas System and a member of the Texas Medical Center, UTMB represents an incredible return on investment for the people of Texas.
Scope of Work:
- Using expertise gained from working with similar clients and past successful campaigns, advise on the best digital marketing strategies and solutions to accomplish UTMB’s goals.
- Advise on creation and maintenance of effective campaign landing pages (these web-landing pages will be built and managed by UTMB) that serve/complement any digital marketing initiative.
- Develop core creatives (supportive art, ads and copy as needed) across all strategies, including SEM ads and keywords, social media ads, display banners, etc.
- Manage ad buys and media placements, as well as setup of SEM campaigns.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and campaign management (alongside/in conjunction with UTMB staff)
- Understand and advise on changing market conditions and geographic variables to extend the reach of campaign dollars; conduct conference calls mid-cycle to discuss performance of each campaign.
- Provide monthly executive report on all campaigns summarizing statistics over time to include—but not limited to– monthly budget, impressions, visits, calls, clicks to call, clicks to lead, click thru rate, cost per click and cost per lead.
- Offer a product, service and strategy that embraces mobile users and is forward looking, dynamic and responsive to new and emerging technologies.
- Guide development of campaign strategies
- Create associated digital marketing assets
- Manage ad buys/placement of campaigns across multiple channels (SEM, social, display, content marketing, etc.)
- Provide detailed analytics and reporting on campaign outcomes across all activities.
- Offer a call capture feature for SEM.
- Respondent must have broad experience in healthcare and performing scope of work with hospitals and/or health system clients.
March 8th, 2018