The District Board of Trustees of Valencia College, Florida (the “College”) is accepting sealed qualifications (“Firm qualifications”) to establish a contract with one Advertising and Marketing Consultant (the “Services”) on an as needed basis to provide, 1. Brand-appropriate advertising campaign development, production, video, radio, digital and print advertising, 2. Creative services; media buy, analysis and planning; and market research and analysis to support the enrollment goals of Valencia College. Valencia College is committed to increasing the college going rate in Orange and Osceola counties and expanding access to College for our communities.
Scope of Work:
Valencia College is committed to increasing the college going rate in Orange and Osceola counties and expanding access to College for our communities. Valencia mission is to provide opportunities for academic, technical and life-long learning in a collaborative culture dedicated to inquiry, results and excellence. The purpose of this Solicitation is to select a consulting firm(s) to provide brand-appropriate advertising campaign development; production; video, radio, digital and print advertising; creative services; media buy analysis and planning; and market research, support and analysis to support the enrollment goals of Valencia College.
Services shall include:
- Advertising campaign development;
- Integrated marketing recommendations;
- Market research and analysis;
- Advertising and collateral copywriting – to include, but not limited to English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Script writing for broadcast radio and television commercials and/or promotional videos;
- Production supervision, coordination, and post production of broadcast radio and television commercials;
- Creative development and production of print, billboard, cinema and digital advertising or other as detailed in media buy;
- Traffic and supply all materials to media outlets in accordance with media deadlines as directed;
- Provide expert media analysis, planning, reporting and recommendations;
- Negotiate and place advertising (media) on behalf of Valencia College, securing the most favorable rates possible;
- Reconcile media invoices and provide timely reports on media effectiveness;
- Evaluate effectiveness of advertising strategy, messaging and media flights;
- Produce brand-building assets with long-term value as marketing tools;
- All other services related to the development and execution of successful advertising campaigns for Valencia College
- International program marketing needs including digital advertising and potential foreign media buys.
The selected firm shall agree to provide media planning and placement services for no more than five (5) percent of the College’s total gross media buy. The digital media fee will be 10% analysis and management inclusive. The basis for charges by the firm for services other than media planning and placement shall be written estimates/proposals provided by the firm and approved by the College.
Procurement Services Valencia College
PO Box 3028
Orlando, FL 32802