Top 100 Best Startups for PRs, with the first 5 categories, Productivity and Calendars; News, Bookmarks and Research; Social Media, Social Networking, Sharing; Video and Interactive; and All Things Mobile. Today we continue with the last five categories: Publishing and Document Creation; Media Monitoring and Analytics; File Sharing, Storage; Human Resources, Crowdsourcing; and Funding, VC, Money.
Publishing and Document Creation
- Quote Roller automates proposal creation. Roll out great looking proposals in minutes.
- swabr is an enterprise microblogging service for companies and organizations. swabr can be understood as a “Facebook for companies” or a “Twitter for companies”, because it combines elements from Facebook (restricted network) and as well from Twitter (short messages) merging into one single communication.
- Payprs helps you build your own intranet. Create pages with rich text, images, attachments, checklists and more. Papyrs offers a rich, intuitive intranet solution to streamline and organize your company’s workflow.
- GhostBloggers members have access to both a marketplace of unique blog content and a large client-base that is eager to find the right material for their blog.
- Typecast lets you host your own interview – invite your blog readers, fans, students or friends to ask you questions and then choose which ones you want to answer.
- Blomming is an easy and flexible personal e-commerce platform for Social Media. You can use Blomming to sell wherever on the Web: your blog, your company’s website, your preferred social network – or even your friends’ ones.
- mınutes.io makes it a breeze to take notes while conversing with others, and send them right away.
- Phrot is a new blogging platform that allows you to share and discuss cool things without going through the pain of finding people to share it with.
- checkthis is a publishing platform with a difference. If you want to feed your content to a site that’s not yours, this is the solution. It can be used for anything from selling iPhones to announcing career moves. Just remember, your content will reside on checkthis.
- Pixtick gives you the power to capture screenshot, annotating or editing images and publishing them from within your browser. They desperately need an editor for their website.
Media Monitoring and Analytics
- PostRank is the largest aggregator of social engagement data in the industry. PostRank social engagement data measures actual user activity, the most accurate indicator of the relevance and influence of a site, story, or author.
- Vizify gives you an instant infographic based on your twitter activity. Showcase your top content, keenest followers, geographic influence, and more…
- Relead.me is a real-time web analytics tool for sales professionals. Detailed information about visitors – company name, industry, company size, financial and credit information, positions and contacts like phones and email. Geo-information, so you can see your visitor on the map. Full visitor path, so you can see what products or services your visitor is looking on your website.
- With Streamer you can create dashboards for your business’s vital signs. See Web Analytics, CRM support, infrastructure, project management and sales… all in one place.
- Statusboard gives you the ability to stay up to date with your emails, rss, tweets, envato income and more in one blink of an eye.
- Pulsate is a powerful, yet simple to use Analytics service that produces information on how your website is fairing with its users.
- BuzzRank Plusalyzer is a starting point in Social Analytics for Google+.
- With Lucky Orange you see who is on your website right now and interact with them in neat ways.
- Platlas is a tool to help you better understand the complex structures and paths within your favorite social networks.
- FUSE Labs’ SocialGadgets are a set of embeddable widgets that visualize Twitter real-time data.
File Sharing, Storage
- Kicksend lets you send files of any size to any friend or email. It will download and organize your files and is super easy to use.
- Frenzy tries to fill the gap in between IM and Delicious with the added bonus that you can also share large files. Frenzy uses Dropbox to store your feed items and keep everything in sync.
- BoxCryptor is a cryptographic virtual harddisk that encrypts all data on-the-fly using the AES-256 standard. Encrypted data is stored in an arbitrary directory of your choice, e.g. one that is synced to the cloud like your Dropbox folder.
- SharedSafe is a storage platform that allows you to use free Email Storage to synchronize and share your folders.
- MiMedia will back up and protect your files in a secure online storage account.
- AirDropper is a file-sharing solution that allows you to share and receive files as many times as you need. It integrates with Dropbox and it is brandable.
- SideCLOUDload – Send files from a url directly to “the cloud” (currently Dropbox and Email) without downloading to your computer or mobile device.
- Use Otixo to access files across all your favorite online services like Google Docs, Dropbox, MobileMe, FTP (and many more) from a single interface and then share them with your colleagues and friends no matter where your files are stored in the cloud.
- Joukuu is a free and convenient software for you to manage cloud based backup files across multiple accounts. Currently supports Google Docs, Dropbox, box.net, Sugarsync, Huddle and Skydrive.
- DropItToMe allows you to securely receive files from anyone to your Dropbox.
Human Resources, Crowdsourcing
- SimpleHRM is an open source Human Resource Management solution designed for small companies and organizations.
- Jobssy recommends job offers from social networks and lets companies to find you more quickly.
- Labels.io makes it easier for employers to find professionals with key skills and for professionals to find suitable jobs.
- With vizualize.me you can create an online resume format that is beautiful, relevant and fun.
- Workomotions is a team centric professional network, providing a place to share work portfolios for online professionals.
- Resoomay is a cloud-based efficiency tool which allows hiring managers to screen candidates based on custom interviews.
- widfy is an online CV with testimonials and more. When you’re applying for a new job, the manager asks for your references. Instead of wasting time, running around after past collegues and stressing out asking their permission and contact details simply forward your potential employer a link to your WIDFY profile!
- moBubble is a platform where you can buy, sell, or promote anything to the people around you in real-time.
- Hourly uses profiles, not resumes, to match you to the best opportunities.
- JobAware is an iPhone app that utilizes a variety of technologies including social networks, salary comparisons and more to help you find the perfect job.
Funding, VC, Money
- StartupCrave is a web service for aspiring Internet entrepreneurs to find potential partners, employees or mentors for their own planned startups—or to find promising startups to help develop and launch.
- Pricing Engine is making decision-making easier for smaller advertisers without a huge marketing team.
- DocOnYou is the fist universal invoicing network Allows you to share, discuss, file, validate and connect everything related to your invoices and other professional documents. Designed for management teams accountants, directors and everyone involved in with customers and suppliers.
- BusinessLeads.com is the first socially-driven lead-generation platform. It enables people to generate high quality leads across the social web according to their exact qualifications and needs, delivering the leads in their most potent form: as a referral from a trusted contact.
- Ricebowlproject is a crowdfunding platform for creative, unique, or inspiring projects that benefit the international, national, or local communities.
- Cofundit leverages the power of the Crowd to provide funding opportunities for innovative and unique ideas.
- Pozible is a crowdfunding platform and community for creative projects and ideas. Developed for artists, musicians, filmmakers, journalists, designers, social change makers, entrepreneurs, inventors, event organisers, software developers and all creative minded people to raise funds, realise their aspirations and make great things possible.
- CrowdCube is an equity-based crowdfunding community dedicated to business investment.
- BillGuard alerts you to hidden charges, billing errors, misleading subscriptions, scams and fraud on your credit cards.
- What’s Your Share is a free social utility to track, manage and resolve shared bills and expenses.
From 10 categories, we will select the absolute top 10, based on popularity and reader feedback.
Top Public Relations News:
Charter Oak State College Issues RFP For Marketing
Current Events at PMK*BNC, Andrea Jaffe, and KCSA Strategic Communications
Nielsen Names Wikia Top 10 Social Network
University of North Carolina School of Arts Issues PR & Marketing RFP
City of Dundee Issues Tourism RFP
Westwood Village Seeks Brand Development FIRM
Michigan Virtual University Seeking A Digital Marketing Agency
New Mexico Tourism Issues Digital Media RFP
Digital Literacy for Dummies
Are Hospitals Paying Too Much for PR?