BitTitan, a Seattle, WA-based cloud services enablement and managed services automation leader, has issued an international public relations RFP for a 2017 global product launch. BitTitan is seeking a public relations agency with a track record of working within the B2B enterprise tech space, with emphasis on cloud and SaaS clients. The agency should be able to perform all PR activities, including influencer management and localization, in EMEA, APAC, LATAM, China and Japan. The company will work with and under direct supervision of BitTitan’s PR manager.
Project Scope of Work:
- Identifying and maintaining a media database of key regional press influencers (print, online, and broadcast) in the space (20%)
- Advising on overall communications and localized media strategies (10%)
- Fulfilling any necessary translation and localization activities (press release translation, pitch writing localization, etc.) for product launch (20%)
- Conducting outreach and securing press engagements, including hosting phone briefings in respective language and in-person meetings (as appropriate), with the ultimate goal to secure earned media coverage for launch (50%)
The deadline for submitting this proposal is January 10, 2017.
Address the proposal to:
3933 Lake Washington Blvd NE
Kirkland, WA 98033
BitTitan encourages email proposals to:
All proposals should include:
- Recommended timelines for development of key messages, primary program elements and evaluation criteria.
- Estimated time and cost to develop a public relations plan.
- List of proposed global team members, including biographies, billing rates and level of participation in the account.
- Brief case histories that illustrate ability and experience with cloud and/or SaaS clients.
- List of current and former clients in B2B enterprise tech or related fields for whom you have worked in a similar vein, including independent contractors.
- Explanation of PR firm’s billing procedures including rates, mark-ups, etc.
- A minimum of three references.
Top Public Relations News:
Public Relations Proves Vital In Chicago’s Troubled Waters
Bing Introduces Hero Ads, the Best Search Mobile Ads to Date
Social Media Gets More Visitors for Longer Periods of Time
Dothan Civil Center Issues Promotional RFP
COVID Communications Campaign Issued By State of Utah
How Digital Death Saved Lives
South Dakota Department of Public Safety Issues Website RFP
Texas A&M University Issues Media RFP
News From Ketchum, Walker Sands, Text 100, FWV, and WE Communications
What Mark Cuban’s Smartphone Can Teach You About Success