Texas A&M University, subsequently referred to as Texas A&M, The Bush School of Government is accepting proposals and intends to enter into an agreement with a qualified firm to support its digital marketing initiatives. The Bush School of Government invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in ad copywriting and image asset creation, display advertising, campaign research, build-out and deployment.
Established in 1876, Texas A&M has since grown to become a world leader in teaching, research, and service, with an international reputation for excellence in both academics and athletics. With an enrollment of more than 65,000 students at the main campus in College Station, Texas A&M is the fourth largest among U.S. universities and graduates more than 17,000 students each year. More than half of the university’s 400,000 alumni, known as “former students,” have graduated since 1999, reflecting Texas A&M’s mercurial growth. Located in the heart of Texas within just three hours from five of the nation’s 20 largest cities (Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin) and home to the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, Texas A&M is a popular and convenient destination for visitors from throughout the state and around the country.
Additionally, the “Aggie Spirit” and its many proud traditions, from the friendly “Howdy” that serves as the official campus greeting, to the majesty of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band and the solemnity of Silver Taps and Aggie Muster, make Texas A&M a unique academic and cultural experience. The Bush School of Government and Public Service was founded in 1997 under President George H. W. Bush’s philosophy that “public service is a noble calling.” Since then, the Bush School has continued to reflect that notion in curriculum, research, and student experience and has become a leading public and international affairs graduate institution.
Scope of Work:
Texas A&M University, The Bush School of Government & Public Service is accepting proposals and intends to enter into an agreement with a qualified firm to support its digital marketing initiatives. The Bush School of Government invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in ad copywriting and image asset creation, campaign research, build-out and deployment. Preference will be given to agencies providing a broad range of services; subcontracts with local providers are acceptable. Services shall include, but not limited to, the following:
• Develop and execute a full-service digital advertising strategy inclusive of any advertising platform account creation, keyword and audience research and build-out, ad copywriting, bid and budget settings and general tracking.
• Conduct analytics and data tracking and implement code and best-practice settings to ensure proper tracking and
• Assist in the buildout of necessary CRM integrations with digital marketing efforts in order to provide full attribution of how each digital touch point affects customer acquisition and revenue, while also providing data analysis based on current customer demographics and behaviors
• Perform multivariate testing on ad copy, imagery and general marketing messaging and targeting to provide the best results and inform future marketing strategy
• Provide ongoing competitive analysis and monitoring to enhance marketing efforts
• Design and deploy interactive digital dashboards highlighting performance metrics, key insights, specific analysis tools, and post-lead student journey information in order to show success and inform future strategies
• Deliver new ad copy variations based on testing outcomes and performance analysis
• Provide digital design services as required in order to design and deploy digital image assets for use in platforms
• Provide landing page or website optimization recommendations based on conversion rate optimization expertise and ad performance analysis
Texas A&M University Procurement Services P. O. Box 30013 College Station, TX 77842-3013
Top Public Relations News:
Forbes Most Promising Companies: Zeta Global, and Many Others
Colorado Department of Transportation Looking For A Media Buying Agency
4 Things the NFL can do to Help their Public Relations Crisis Problem
Virgo-PR Founded By Public Relations Industry Veteran Mike Paffmann
BRANDING RFP ISSUED BY SOUTH CAROLINA PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOL DISTRICT
Lion & Lamb Communications
BP’s PR Strategy Makes a Shift with Carl-Henric Svanberg in the Highlights
How Are Sports Clubs Embracing Social Media?
COMMUNICATIONS RFP ISSUED BY STATE OF MARYLAND
UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism Issues Event Management RFP