The Northside Independent School District (“NISD” and/or the “District”) is soliciting proposals for Digital Marketing Services as more fully set out in the Scope of Work and Specific Conditions and Specifications sections of this Request for Proposals (“RFP”).
Established in 1949 by the consolidation of 12 rural school districts, Northside Independent School District (NISD) today is 355 square miles of urban landscape, suburban communities, and rural Texas hill country. In addition to the 120 public schools (including seven specialized magnet programs) that NISD operates, northwest Bexar County is also a higher education and research center magnet
Scope of Work:
The Northside Independent School District (“NISD” and/or “the District”) is seeking proposals from qualified suppliers with the resources and experience to meet the needs of the District as needed for the purchase of Digital Marketing Services.
The Northside Independent School District is requesting proposals and price quotes for upcoming marketing work to include multiple campaigns through the 2021-2022 school year.
Goalsof the Agreement
To work with agencies that will facilitate, create and manage various digital marketing campaigns from the direction and needs of the Northside ISD.
Objectivesof the Agreement/Deliverables
To reach different targeted audiences in the Northside community through various marketing campaigns. Administration The marketing work would require meetings with District staff at the onset of the agreement and periodically throughout the proposal period. Timeline The scope of this work would begin in June 2021 and run for one year through June 2022 with the option to extend two (2) additional one-year terms.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS: NISD intends to select a supplier to provide Digital Marketing Services based on the following:
1. We are looking for vendors who are able to handle ongoing marketing campaigns and needs.
2. Vendors must have a thorough knowledge of all digital platforms including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and be able to provide recommendations about which platform can best achieve each campaign goal throughout the year.
3. Those goals and needs would include setting up targeted digital ads including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
4. Vendors will need to facilitate local broadcast time whether through paid segments or advertising.
5. Throughout the term of this agreement, various departments within NISD may need to work with a vendor for various digital marketing requests.
6. The chosen companies need to be flexible and able to work quickly with a short turnaround time.
7. The targeted audiences, messages, and objectives will change throughout the year for each campaign within the contract time frame.
8. The vendors will need to provide detailed reports on the success of various campaign elements throughout the year