EASTERN OREGON UNIVERSITY – REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Multi-faceted series of print and video media
Eastern Oregon University (EOU) is a small, rural, state university offering bachelor’s degrees grounded in liberal-arts essential skills for job readiness, professional-technical undergraduate degrees in business, education, fire services administration, agriculture entrepreneurship, and cyber security, as well selected professional master’s degrees in Accounting, Business, Education, Health Care Administration, Fine Arts, and Mental Health Counseling. The economic vitality of the eastern Oregon region depends upon livable and sustainable rural communities supported by EOU’s entanglements with business, industry, and public agencies in the areas of sciences, arts and humanities, agriculture entrepreneurship, business, education, fire services, emergency medical services, rural public and behavioral
health and welfare, natural resource ecology and policy, and human services.
September 16, 2022 – 3pm (PST) Closing /Submission Date
Total project cost is not to exceed $30,000 – This cost proposal must be inclusive of all project related expense, including all travel, lodging and other expenses associated with the completion of the project
All correspondence regarding proposals should be in writing to the contact person below, they are the sole point of contact regarding this RFP:
Beth Upshaw, College of Education
Eastern Oregon University
Eastern Oregon University
One University Blvd
La Grande, OR 97850
SCOPE OF WORK:
Provide a quality product that can be updated and shared on the current Teach Rural Oregon website
www.eou.edu/teach-rural-oregon/ which meets EOU digital accessibility standards, and complies with the Americans
with Disabilities Act.
Completed product to include:
● Create a 5 to 10 min video to be shared on ORTC website that is under current construction.
● Create a logo for ORTC (approval through EOU Advancement office).
● Provide head shots of ORTC participants for website and group photo for media announcement.
● In conjunction with ORTC Director to develop a storyboard for the video in order to determine content.
● Attend professional development seminars in La Grande for filming and interview purposes.
● Interview participants and staff on site or in their onsite classroom.
● Conduct pre and post program interviews with candidates.
● Provide Drone and B footage of communities where the interviews are held.
● Review pre and post surveys on experience and include them in the final report.
● Provide closed-captioning on the finished video, along with a text document of that closed-captioning as well as:
o Alt tag descriptions of all non-decorative images including charts, graphs and informatics
o Text properly contrasted according to WCAG 2.0 guidelines
o Font sizes are 12 pt and above