EfficiencyOne is seeking a Creative Services Agency to support our marketing and communications goals. These goals support Efficiency Nova Scotia’s mandate to provide energy efficiency services for residents and businesses within Nova Scotia, and our purpose to help people build a better world through efficiency.
Creative Services is an existing service, for which the current contract is set to expire in 2019. In accordance with EfficiencyOne’s procurement practices and procedures we are issuing this RFP to seek competitive proposals for the provision of these services over the next few years. It is anticipated that the term of any subsequent agreement will be for three (3) years with the option to renew for 2 years.
EfficiencyOne, as the franchise holder of Efficiency Nova Scotia, promotes:
• residential and commercial energy efficiency services;
• our efficiency trade network, to attract contractors and service providers;
• our annual Bright Business Conference;
• corporate messaging; and
• additional program marketing as funding allows.
Ideally the successful Proponent(s) would be strategic and tactical, creative and practical, performance-oriented and budget-focused. EfficiencyOne is looking for qualified proponents with strong strategic creative and excellent tactical executions. Proponent(s) must have a base in Nova Scotia and be seasoned in the Nova Scotia market, with a clear understanding of what motivates Nova Scotians’ decision-making and how to positively influence that process. Previous experience with Creative Services pertaining to energy efficiency is considered an asset.
EfficiencyOne is looking to select one firm to act as it’s agency of record (AOR) to provide most or all of the Creative Services, as outlined in the Scope of Services. However, the selected Proponent will not be considered the exclusive Creative Services provider, as EfficiencyOne reserves the right to engage other suppliers throughout the term of any agreement resultant from this RFP.
Scope of Work:
EfficiencyOne is seeking a creative services agency to help design, develop, and execute marketing and communications materials and activities.
The Creative Services Agency will be a key partner to EfficiencyOne and will be responsible for the development and implementation of creative strategy and production as follows:
A. Creative Strategy
- This includes, but is not limited to, strategic consultation, research, messaging, copywriting, and creative direction for marketing multiple Efficiency Nova Scotia and energy efficiency solutions to the following groups: homeowners, renters, low-income Nova Scotians, small-to-large businesses, and institutions.
- EfficiencyOne is looking for an Agency that has proven experience in both business-to-business and residential consumer-based marketing. Experience in behavior-based marketing, content marketing, or marketing to any of the groups listed above would be considered an asset.
- This covers day-to-day general marketing materials (e.g. brochures, advertisements, retail signage, sales kits, application forms, etc.) for Efficiency Nova Scotia brand activities that help explain the energy efficiency solutions available to Nova Scotian businesses and homeowners.
- Work will also involve Efficiency Nova Scotia brand strategy, brand stewardship/management, as well as digital and social media campaigns.
- It may also occasionally cover day-to-day general marketing materials, brand stewardship/brand management, and digital social media campaigns for EfficiencyOne and/or others as
The following are general performance requirements to be provided by the Agent:
• Work out of their own Nova
• Have the ability to track detailed project costs and expenses on a per project basis;
• Produce weekly status reports and be available for weekly status meetings with EfficiencyOne;
• Provide a high level of accuracy and proofreading in the work product, any time incurred revisiting original edits will not be paid for by EfficiencyOne;
• Be able to accommodate some travel around Nova Scotia, as required;
• Be responsible for the
• Agree that EfficiencyOne will own all design files, images and fonts purchased on our behalf;
• Agree to use EfficiencyOne’s basecamp (or other project management tool at EfficiencyOne’s discretion) to communicate on a day-to-day basis;
• Provide a project-by-project pricing structure, based on hourly rates.
• Acknowledge and agree that they will not place a mark-up on fees for outside design, production work, or printing. EfficiencyOne will not accept mark-up fees for these activities, and may require supporting documentation be provided on receipt of invoice for these charges;
• Acknowledge and agree that they will work collaboratively as a team with other EfficiencyOne selected suppliers and partners (e.g. media buy partner, digital partner, photographers, video production, or other creative agencies, etc.) as required;
• Provide reasonable access to their staff and provide adequate staffing or approved contracted suppliers to ensure timelines and priorities are consistently met;
• Have the capacity to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously (occasional evening and weekend work may be required);
• For each project:
o Provide a creative brief,
o Obtain approval from EfficiencyOne on all projects before work begins unless specified otherwise.
o Upon sign-off of the project scope and estimate, EfficiencyOne will expect the Agency to begin the project within 24-hours, unless otherwise specified/agreed upon between the parties;
o Deliver to EfficiencyOne all working files, at the end of a project.
February 4th, 2019.
Top Public Relations News:
Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority Issues Public Relations RFP
News From KLG PR, Porter Novelli, 5WPR, MWWPR & More…
NATIVE VILLAGE OF EYAK ISSUES WEBSITE RFP
Rubenstein PR Hired as AOR for Tofutti Brands
2020 Influencer Marketing Trends
What are the Perks Received by Top CEOs?
How to Use Free Giveaways to Maximize Sales
EvolveMKD: Growing into An Award-Winning Agency
Pepsi Signs 52 Weeks Deal with Twitter
Groupon Launches Affiliate Marketing Platform