The Government of Saskatchewan is seeking an experienced supplier to provide Social Media Content professional marketing services for SaskTel.
SaskTel is the leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider in Saskatchewan, with over $1.2 billion in annual revenue and approximately 1.4 million customer connections including 610,000 wireless accesses, 351,000 wireline network accesses, 280,000 Internet accesses, and 111,000 maxTV subscribers. SaskTel and its wholly-owned subsidiaries offer a wide range of ICT products and services including competitive voice, data and Internet services, wireless data services, maxTV services, data center services, cloud-based services, security monitoring services, advertising services, and international software and consulting services. SaskTel and its wholly-owned subsidiaries have a workforce of approximately 4,000 full-time equivalent employees.
Scope of Work:
- Provide ongoing thought leadership in best in class Social Media strategy and execution
- Define & the social media strategy for SaskTel, including the content strategies for Consumer & Business segments
- Define the appropriate social channel strategy & mix, in order to maximize the opportunity for positive brand impressions
- Successfully execute & create engaging content on social media channels, specifically Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- The day to day operations of content creation and execution
- Ability to work with other Advertising Agencies of Record to provide insight and direction on social media advertising
Suppliers must also demonstrate:
- The ability to identify new social media opportunities, such as developing strategies for new channels & platforms, and evolving the current content mix on an ongoing basis
- The ability to provide thought leadership on a day to day basis and on an ongoing basis provide social media industry updates & information relevant to the client
- The ability to develop and manage the reporting of KPIs across all social channels (including Instagram)
The supplier will be responsible for end to end Social Media Content strategy development and execution, including ongoing thought leadership in best in class Social Media strategy and execution. This includes monthly planning, content creation & curation specifically for SaskTel’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn channels and overall social media & digital strategy.
The Social Media Agency will deliver on SaskTel’s brand idea “Passionately Empowering Human Connections” through the delivery of content marketing focusing in three areas:
- Superior Networks
- Saskatchewan’s largest and most reliable 4G, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi Networks. Big. Fast. All yours. Free unlimited data on Saskatchewan’s largest Wi-Fi network. Nationwide coverage wherever you go.
- infiNET is the fastest internet in Saskatchewan
- the interNET offers unlimited usage
- Best Solutions
- maxTV – so many reasons why it’s better – Go Apps, the best sports programming, no equipment to buy
- smartHOME – Control and monitor your home from anywhere from your phone
- Paving the way for convergence
- Promote Business Solutions (business only)
- Breathing the Life into Saskatchewan
- Create ‘event presence’ on social by pulling in content from popular community events on to SaskTel social channels
- Create social media partnerships & opportunities with local businesses & entrepreneurs
- Support CSR initiatives & sponsorships
Top Public Relations News:
5 Steps to Showing Clients Value for Promoting Business Via Facebook
State of Arkansas Seeks Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations Company
Webinar: How to Avoid Legal Pitfalls with Your PR Initiatives
PR RFP Issued By The Community Foundation of Frederick County
Marketing Maven: PR Company Profile
GoodGuide’s Tests and Hypocrisy
St. Louis Science Center Seeks Media Buying Company
What makes a good marketing manager?
Lessons from Unilever’s Q3 Growth, for the Small Biz Owner
Stephen Fry and Twitter Arguments