International Film Festival of India (IFFI) is the largest and prestigious international film festival being organized by Ministry of Information & Broadcasting every year in Goa. Films from all over the world participate in the festival. Reputed delegates from different parts of the world attend this festival. The 48th Edition of the festival is scheduled to be held from 20th November to 28th November 2017 at Goa. The organizers of the festival, with a view to enhance the profile of the festival in terms of content and organization, proposes to engage an PR Agency of repute for organizing various events connected with the festival.
Scope of Work:
Scope of work for PR Agency broadly divided in to A) Strategic Design B) Bridge building media initiatives C) Media Campaign for pre event, during the event and post event D) Nomination of Dedicated PR Coordinator (Film Journalist) to be appointed for six months by PR Agency, to be selected by IFFI, during the pre-event, event and post event of the 46th International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
- Build hype around the festival as the most prestigious international film festival rich in content and media campaign of other side by activities of IFFI 2017.
- Associate eminent International/National film personalities with a view to enhance the profile of the festival.
- Enable presence of eminent film personalities throughout the festival at various sections of the festival and publicize the bites.
- Cover Red Carpet events during the festival.
- Tie up with media houses, both print and electronic, for exclusive coverage of events like Opening Ceremony, daily Red Carpet , Seminars, Master classes, Closing Ceremony, Award winning films and other functions.
- To publicize movie lovers and industry experts about the content and the entries in IFFI, especially the winning entries.
- To create a buzz around the high standards of participating & winning content in IFFI, thereby educating movie lovers across the world.
- Profiling IFFI as one of the most sought after International film festival across the globe in collaboration with International trade magazines, International print and electronic media, twitter, facebook, online publicity in various National /International websites.
- Associate eminent film journalists towards one on interviews with International and National film personalities and running a publicity campaign during the pre event, event and post event.
- To organize press conference in all the metros and major cities in India for wide publicity of IFFI 2017.
August 9, 2017 to:
Deputy Director (Admn)
Directorate of Film Festivals/IFFI
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Siri Fort Cultural Complex, August Kranti Marg New Delhi- 110049
Top Public Relations News:
University of Texas at Arlington Issues RFP For Strategic Communications and Marketing
Some Key News & Appointments in Public Relations
Vitamin Angels Issues Public Relations RFP
Google Search: Facilitating Fantasy or Fact?
Partnership West, Inc. Business Improvement District Issues RFP For Marketing Firm
University of Houston Issues Brand Identity RFP
New York State Insurance Fraud Seeks Ad Agency
How to Be a Better Manager: 4 Steps for Success
5 Tips for Making the Most of Evernote
Steve Harvey Sportswear Line Selling Well