Roster Includes Athletes, Real Estate Brokers, Supermodels, Among Others
NEW YORK, NY, March 1, 2016 – Leading private jet booking app JetSmarter announced today its latest round of influential ambassadors who will represent the ground-breaking company in various ways throughout 2016.
New Ambassadors include:
- American Real Estate Agent and Developer, Oren Alexander
- Real Estate Agent and Star of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, Josh Altman
- Professional Baseball Player, David Ortiz
- President and CEO of Talent Resources, Mike Heller
- Real Estate Agent and Star of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, Josh Flagg
- Spanish Supermodel, River Viiperi
- Founder and CEO of DeBianchi Real Estate and Co-Star of Million Dollar Listing Miami, Samantha DeBianchi
- British Celebrity Chef, Chef Robert Irvine
Recent celebrity fliers on Jetsmarter include Ashley Benson, Chanel Iman, Emily Ratajkowski, Scott Disick, Jill Zarin and Frankie Grande.
“Our members enjoy our community. They network in-air, and meet interesting people, all the while experiencing Jetsmarter, which is making flying fun again,” said Sergey Petrossov, CEO of Jetsmarter.
Through the app, users are able to utilize JetSmarter’s full range of services such as JetCharter (whole aircraft charter), JetDeals and JetShuttles (both of which are free for members), allowing users to quickly and easily find a flight that best suits their needs. For more information on JetSmarter, along with its membership options, please visit: www.JetSmarter.com.
Top Public Relations News:
Apple, Google, P&G Lead in Most Admired Companies Top
Top Singapore PR Agencies
The Court of Law & The Court of Public Opinion Continue To Overlap
Help Eliminate Auto Theft (H.E.A.T.) Issues Advertising RFP
Unison Names Chris Abraham Head of Social Media Practice
MWW PR Group & Anthony Weiner Featured Today On Front Page Of NY Post
Po.st Integrates Monetization with Social Sharing
Influencer Marketing Boom
DIGITAL RFP ISSUED BY VETERANS AFFAIRS
PG Volunteers Issues Marketing RFP