– Everything PR Exclusive: Two PR Agencies For South Korea –
While it has now been reported that BGR Public Relations has been hired by South Korea, we can now exclusively reveal that the democratic country has hired a 2nd PR Firm – Finn Partners, according to documents filed with the US Department of Justice under the FARA laws.
The scope of work the firm will perform for the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in 2015 at the monthly rate of $25,000 includes:
- Business Outreach
- Research and develop business success stories (opprox 4-6 per month)
- Maintain database of business connections established through U.S. Korea Connect program
• Research and develop social media content recommendations (weekly)
• Post approved content on social media platforms (daily)
• Research, write and post blog submissions (1-2 per month)
The firm will also provide daily media monitoring reports.
This marks at least the 3rd time the country has hired Finn Partners – including 2014.
In 2012, the firm was hired for a similar project. Robin Crawford, senior partner at Finn Partners will lead the project.
Top Public Relations News:
New York City Economic Development Corporation Issues RFP For Digital Marketplace
5 Marketing Tips To Make More Money
KING5 Integrates Twitter Into Broadcasts for Traffic Advice
Marketing RFP For Revitalization Specialist
30 Ideas to Create Viral Content
KCM Marketing PR: Promises Guaranteed PR Results for Lawyers
Mercury Public Affairs Vs. Mayor De Blasio On Central Park Horses
Handling Crisis PR Best Cases
Ocala, Marion County Florida Issues Marketing RFP
Public Relations for Small Business