– Everything PR Exclusive: Two PR Agencies For South Korea –
While it has now been reported that BGR Public Relations has been hired by South Korea, we can now exclusively reveal that the democratic country has hired a 2nd PR Firm – Finn Partners, according to documents filed with the US Department of Justice under the FARA laws.
The scope of work the firm will perform for the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in 2015 at the monthly rate of $25,000 includes:
- Business Outreach
- Research and develop business success stories (opprox 4-6 per month)
- Maintain database of business connections established through U.S. Korea Connect program
• Research and develop social media content recommendations (weekly)
• Post approved content on social media platforms (daily)
• Research, write and post blog submissions (1-2 per month)
The firm will also provide daily media monitoring reports.
This marks at least the 3rd time the country has hired Finn Partners – including 2014.
In 2012, the firm was hired for a similar project. Robin Crawford, senior partner at Finn Partners will lead the project.