With this Request for Proposal (RFP), the Board of Commissioners of the Locust Central Business District (“LBD”) are seeking to acquire the services of a qualified marketing firm to support its marketing initiatives. The LBD invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in brand development and management; marketing; social media strategy, implementation, and management; website design and development; and market research. Preference will be given to agencies providing a broad range of services; subcontracts with local providers are acceptable.
The LBD is a Special Business District which is a political subdivision of the State of Missouri created pursuant to Chapter 71 of the Revised Statutes of the State of Missouri and has the authority to make improvements in and to promote business activity within the District. The services sought in this RFP will include the entire LBD which is generally bounded by Olive Street to the south, 18th Street to the east, Delmar Boulevard to the north and Compton Avenue to the west but as is more specifically shown on the map of the LBD attached hereto. The LBD contains many businesses of diverse types, and contains residents who own or rent their dwellings in the District.
Scope of Work:
The scope of work will include the following:
• Serve as the LBD’s expert advisor for the development and implementation of marketing strategies for its primary marketing goals (Safety, prosperity, connectivity, community engagement and transparency).
• Develop a marketing plan focused on achieving the LBD’s marketing goals.
• Create quarterly planning objectives and reporting for ensuring tactics and be accountable to measurement KPIs.
Marketing and Public Relations
• Provide strategic campaign support, including planning, development, and execution; multi-channel outreach; and branded material development.
• Provide graphic design and content development for digital, print, and collateral material, as requested.
• Manage public relations resources to accomplish the objectives as described in the marketing plan.
• Support the LBDs internal marketing needs by providing integrated collateral templates.
• Provide website design, development, and content services, as needed.
• Provide social media strategy development, content, and execution.
• Conduct market research to identify target industry segments, as needed.
• Conduct customer surveys, as needed.
• Advising the LBD on maintaining brand consistency.
• Making recommendations on brand advancement.
5:00 p.m. CST, January 31, 2020
Ms. Yulonda Carter
Locust Central Business District
715 N. 21st Street, Unit 206
St. Louis, MO 63103
Or via email: email@example.com