MARKETING & ADVERTISING FIRM NEEDED FOR THE PROMOTION OF DOWNTOWN JACKSONVILLE
The Downtown Investment Authority (DIA) functions as two agencies for the City of Jacksonville: The Community Redevelopment Agency and the Economic Development Agency.
Scope of Work
The DIA seeks a full-service advertising and marketing agency to assist:
1. in the promotion of Downtown as a great place to live, work, visit and invest; and
2. to inform, excite and persuade the public to choose Downtown as their go-to destination for
entertainment, dining, arts, culture, history, sports, theater, etc.
The desire of the DIA is to market Downtown in a cost effective and efficient way that leads to increased
Downtown visits, residents, businesses and investors.
This is an eight (8) month contract for services beginning in 2021 with two eight (8) month options to
renew. Service requests will vary on a month-to-month basis.
1. Reinforce Downtown as the City’s unique epicenter for entertainment, culture, history, business
2. Build greater community awareness of Downtown events, attractions (venues, parks, riverwalk,
etc.), programming, activities, etc.
3. Promote Downtown as a great place to live by marketing the downtown lifestyle and nuanced
neighborhood personalities to residents, workers, and tourists while creating a consistent theme
and image that conveys a sense of excitement for Downtown and creates a unique sense of place
for each Downtown neighborhood.
5. Encourage investment in development and redevelopment opportunities within Downtown.
The deadline for submitting responses to this RFP is Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. EDST.
City of Jacksonville Procurement Division 214 N. Hogan Street, Room 105 Jacksonville, Florida 32202