Marketing and Social Media Agency RFP Issued For City of Havre de Grace
Proposal Deadline: June 9, 2022 at 2pm Delivered electronically to email@example.com and or dropped off in duplicate at City Hall front desk, 711 Pennington Avenue, Havre de Grace, MD 21078.
Mandatory Pre-Proposal Meeting: May 26, 2022 at 10am via Conference Call. You must email your intent to attend firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive the call in credentials.
Contact: Michele Widman, Procurement Officer at 410-939-1800 ext. 1109 for more information on the Proposal Requirements and Scope of Work.
The City Reserves the Right to reject any proposals that are not furnished promptly with all the required information.
The City Reserves the Right to verify the qualifications of all contractors. Such qualifications may serve as the basis for acceptance or rejection.
The City Reserves the Right, in its discretion to reject any and all proposals or to accept any proposals found to be in the best interest of the City of Havre de Grace.
The City of Havre de Grace Procurement Policy is available for review at City Hall between the hours of 9 am until 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
The City of Havre de Grace is seeking a Digital Content Management partner to help inform the public through written and visual content about all of the wonderful projects and events taking place in our City. We are seeking proposals from qualified and experienced contractors to provide digital marketing, social media, website, video support services, along with as as-needed additional communications, research and design services to support specific programs and initiatives. Qualified candidates will be able to:
- Develop a content strategy including blogs, social media, website, video and beyond to create a story for the targeted audience.
- Translate a strategy into powerful copy with stories that drive action and measurable results.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of external communications mediums.
- Proofread and edit all marketing copy for correctness and reflective of our brand voice.
- Performs general editorial and writing to keep website and social media platforms current.
- Collaborate with multiple departments, both internal and external, to create content and meet deadlines.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis.
- Other associated media management tasks as needed.
Proposal should include:
Portfolio resume with three plus years of experience with digital media (website development, management, social media, etc.) Education experience in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field. Present a minimum of three case studies demonstrating your approach and capabilities. Provide requested payment terms and conditions for contractual engagement. Include a brief outline of the organization/individual and services offered with contact information for references. Contact information, email address and telephone number to facilitate communication between the firm/individual and the City during the evaluation process. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Certificate of Good Standing with the State of Maryland is required.