Two Marketing RFPS issued which we will feature:
Table of Contents - Everything PR News
The City of Helena, Montana’s Community Facilities Department has issued a marketing RFP for The Helena Civic Center Business Plan which is located at 340 Neill Avenue, Helena, MT. The chosen marketing company will be tasked with reviewing current arts and entertainment events, identifying new opportunities and their feasibility as well recognize quality of life issues. Deliverables include study, surveys and data that will be used to develop a marketing plan for the Helena Civic Center.
The Community Facilities Department for the City of Helena oversees facility management and project management for all City owned structures, plus the City/County Building.
Scope of Work
- Increase art and entertainment events
- Review other types of events and rentals that are not directly related to arts & entertainment (i.e. weddings).
- Review region for new opportunities: This includes identifying what types of new arts & entertainment are in demand around Helena.
- Outreach to the community.
- Include Civic Center Board members in discussion process
- Identify which new opportunities will have largest sustainable economic impact for Helena.
- Identify which new opportunities will create the most sustainable business for the Civic Center.
- Analyze options for fundraising
- Assess current marketing strategies and methods for effectiveness
Responses due July 20, 2015 to:
City of Helena
Diane Stavnes, Civic Center Manager
340 Neill Avenue
Helena, MT. 59601
Fall River, Massachusetts
The second opportunity is for The City of Fall River, Massachusetts who is seeking proposals to provide Marketing Services to brand Fall River as part of a larger marketing initiative.
Scope of Services
- To brand Fall River in a recognizable format for consistent use in marketing the city. Brand to include a multipurpose logo for use in a variety of formats.
- Research best use practices for the brand in collaboration with local Chamber of Commerce, tourism groups, residents and key corporate stake holders in Fall River.
- Develop a brand launch strategy to include the following:
- Earned media Editorial placements
- A launch communications plan
- Establish an internal training on brand for city employees and key stake holders Coordination with the Mayor’s office to secure additional sponsorships to support efforts Produce a brand launch announcement event
- Secure paid media placements as needed
- Upon launch of the brand vendor will be asked to identify and begin planning for future city tourism events.
Proposal due by July 20th, 2016 to:
Purchasing Department, Room 234,
One Government Center,
Fall River, MA 02722