The Minnesota Valley Transit Authority (MVTA), the public transportation agency for seven suburbs located approximately 15 miles south of Minneapolis and St. Paul: Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, and Rosemount in Dakota County, Savage, Prior Lake and Shakopee in Scott County is seeking a marketing agency, as well as Graphic Design Services. The MVTA is one of several independent bus transportation agencies formed in the late 1980s under state legislation that allowed outer-ring suburbs to “opt- out” of centrally provided transportation services.
Among the scope of work:
- Approximately quarterly update of pocket schedules for printing; preparation of any new route schedules, as needed by MVTA.
- Quarterly update of System Map for publishing on www.mvtcom.
- Annual or Semi-annual preparation of System Map for printin
- Creation of advertisements for State Fair service or other projects
- Creative services as needed for marketing programs including direct-mail campaigns, brochures, interior bus panels, exterior bus wraps, and other components
Proposals are due by March 8 to: Minnesota Valley Transit Authority, Attn. Heidi Solheid, 100 East Highway 13, Burnsville, MN 55337
PadillaCRT is a PR firm with offices in Minnesota.
Top Public Relations News:
World Bank Group India Seeks Marketing Agency
TOWN OF NORTH HEMPSTEAD SEEKS LOBBYING AGENCY
City of Lewiston Issues Marketing RFP
Pennsylvania State Seeks Branding Agency
Newsline, As Much About PR As It Is About News in New Zealand
Business Finland Issues Search Engine Optimization RFP
Corporate Communication Challenges
University of North Carolina Issues RFP For Brand Research Services
Hillary’s Server Nightmare: She Paid For The PR Firm Her Server Company Hired
Public Relations RFP Issued By County of Monmouth State of New Jersey