Minnesota Public Bus Issues Marketing RFP
The Minnesota Valley Transit Authority (MVTA), the public transportation agency for seven suburbs located approximately 15 miles south of Minneapolis and St. Paul: Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, and Rosemount in Dakota County, Savage, Prior Lake and Shakopee in Scott County is seeking a marketing agency, as well as Graphic Design Services. The MVTA is one of several independent bus transportation agencies formed in the late 1980s under state legislation that allowed outer-ring suburbs to “opt- out” of centrally provided transportation services.
Among the scope of work:
- Approximately quarterly update of pocket schedules for printing; preparation of any new route schedules, as needed by MVTA.
- Quarterly update of System Map for publishing on www.mvtcom.
- Annual or Semi-annual preparation of System Map for printin
- Creation of advertisements for State Fair service or other projects
- Creative services as needed for marketing programs including direct-mail campaigns, brochures, interior bus panels, exterior bus wraps, and other components
Proposals are due by March 8 to: Minnesota Valley Transit Authority, Attn. Heidi Solheid, 100 East Highway 13, Burnsville, MN 55337
PadillaCRT is a PR firm with offices in Minnesota.