Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Issues Media Buyer RFP
Century College is requesting proposals to provide media buying services.
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is the fifth-largest system of higher education in the United States. It is comprised of 31 two-year and four-year state colleges and universities with 54 campuses located in 47 Minnesota communities. The System serves approximately 430,000 students each year. The Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an independent state entity that is governed by a 15 member Board of Trustees. The law creating the system was passed by the Minnesota Legislature in 1991 and went into effect July 1, 1995. The law merged the state’s community colleges, technical colleges, and state universities into one system, other than the University of Minnesota campuses. For more information about Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, please view its website at www.minnstate.edu
Century College is a two-year community and technical college located in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. Serving over 21,000 credit and non-credit students each year, Century College is dedicated to the success of its students.
The mission of Century College is to inspire, prepare and empower students in a changing world. The vision of Century College is to be a national leader in transforming lives through an innovative, rigorous and compassionate approach to education.
Century College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC). To learn more about Century College, visit www.century.edu
Scope of Work
- Design and manage a multi-media campaign using traditional and digital strategies.
- Provide a complete media plan and manage all aspects of media plan deadlines.
- Provide strategic negotiations with traditional and digital media vendors, order placement, provide media buy summaries and manage and provide ongoing optimization of campaigns using web analytics.
- Confirm media placement and manage credits
- Place over $75 million in media each year with at least $10 million placed in the state of Minnesota
- Have subscriptions local to TV, Radio and Outdoor rating and don’t rely on having media outlets provide this data
- Have medial management software tools to manage the placement, auditing and invoices
- Provide near real-time online dashboards which provide access to digital and tradition media delivery
- Purchase programmatic media in-house with transparent models that include fraud and quality management tools
- Certified as a Google Premier Partner
3300 Century Ave N.
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Top Public Relations News:
Understanding Google’s Upcoming Mobile-Friendly Algorithm Changes
Genesis Prize Presented to NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg
Healthcare PR: Priorities, Opportunities, and Challenges
Media Buying RFP Issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Health Insurance Exchange Authority
Teletubbies Producer Sues Preferred Fragrance
New Label challenges long-held allergy warnings
Global Fintech PR Network Launched
Improving PR roles in B2B
Pepperdine Volleyball Plays for Breast Cancer
Use Your Social Pull to Help A PR Pro Out