Broome County, New York – whose largest city is Binghamton – is looking for a NY based government relations agency. They seek a company to assist the County with Grant Writing and in advancing its initiatives by developing and executing strategic efforts at the State level to bring more dollars back to Broome County and pursue legislative and policy initiatives that benefit the County. Additional information on Broome County can be found here.
- To represent the County before the Governor’s Office, State Legislature and various state agencies. After the development of a strategic state legislative plan, the goal of such presentation will be to seek positive outcomes for these goals as directed by Broome County. The engagement will also include specific grant writing services as directed by Broome County.
- To advise the County of pending legislation or regulations that might materially impact those projects and activities
- To advise the County of possible programs or activities for which the County may make application.
- Actively assist in seeking and developing funding/grants for County projects. This will include drafting grant applications as required by the County.
- Monitor and facilitate funding/grant applications progress through appropriate – state agencies on behalf of the County when requested and intervene on the County’s behalf to insure its interests are preserved in the application review by the agencies and/or staff.
- Represent the County, if and when requested, in hearings before various legislative and executive bodies, and in contacts with individuals involved in the legislative and executive process.
Proposals are due by March 9, 2016 and should be submitted to:
BROOME COUNTY DIVISION OF PURCHASING
60 HAWLEY STREET, 4TH FLOOR
EDWIN L. CRAWFORD COUNTY OFFICE BUILDING BINGHAMTON, NEW YORK 13901
Top Public Relations News:
NC Department of Justice Issues Media RFP
Piedmont Technical College Issues Marketing RFP
Howard Stern Sued by Irate Woman
WR3CKL3SS WORLDWIDE LAUNCHES
mBLAST Launches MediaSync, Free Media Tool Helping Marketers Reach Influencers
Michelle Obama Boosts Breast Cancer Awareness and Promote Healthcare Reform
How Enterprises Can Increase Productivity with Mobile Technologies
Steve Cody & Ed Moed: Peppercomm Public Relations Partners
The Publicist Who Lied About Jay-Z & Beyonce
Ketchum Acquires ICON International Communications Plus More Asia Market