The Partnership issues this Request for Proposals (the “RFP”) for a qualified and experienced firm to assist board and staff with high level reputation management during leadership transition and a national search for a new CEO (the “Project”).
The St. Louis Economic Development Partnership (the “Partnership”) is a nonprofit corporation, established under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code for the purpose of promoting and developing industry, commerce, and economic development in St. Louis County and the City of St. Louis, creating high-quality business and employment opportunities, and enhancing the quality of life by advancing long-term, diversified growth throughout the St. Louis region.
Scope of Work:
Pursuant to this RFP, the “Services” shall include, and the successful firm shall, at a minimum:
- Plan and provide strategic counsel for all communications regarding the Project to ensure consistent messaging;
- Develop new messaging regarding the Project, as requested;
- As requested, be available to attend outside meetings to provide external perspective regarding the Project;
- Field calls and other inquiries regarding the Project
- Draft internal and external communications regarding the Project; and
- Work with senior leadership to provide guidance and communications strategy at all stages of the Project.
The successful firm will possess knowledge and understanding of the Partnership and its affiliated entities, as well as an understanding of the economic development landscape in the St. Louis region. The successful firm will demonstrate experience in high-pressure situations. The successful firm will possess experience coordinating multiple stakeholders, including boards of directors. The successful firm would provide the Services until the Partnership’s national search for a new CEO is complete.
February 1st, 2019.
St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
Attn: Howl Bean II
7733 Forsyth Blvd., Suite 2200
St. Louis, Missouri 63105
Top Public Relations News:
Uber Is Breaking The Law To The Tune of $40 Billion Dollars
Target Tries Another Angle to Get Back in Favor
What’s New at Edelman DABO, Mercury Public Affairs, Ketchum, Coyne, and APCO
Are Aetna’s Moves a Bellwether or a Reaction to the ACA?
Leslie Sloane: Offices In Madison Square Garden For Vision PR
Radius Market Intel Startup Closes $12.4m Round
Liam Neeson In Love with a PR Exec
United Kingdom Issues Marketing RFP
UN Seeks Digital Agency
How First-Time Managers Can Thrive