North Dakota Insurance Department Issues Television Advertising RFP
The State of North Dakota is soliciting proposals for statewide television advertising. Our agency needs to establish this contract because we wish to reintroduce ourselves to the public (men and women age 20-65) so that they are better aware of the services we provide and how we can help them.
The mission of the Insurance Department is to protect the public good by fairly and effectively administering the laws of North Dakota. We are committed to vigorous consumer protection efforts while fostering a strong, competitive marketplace that provides consumers with choices and access to high-quality insurance products and services at competitive prices. In pursuit of our mission, we will treat all of our constituencies with the highest ethical standards and respect they deserve.
Scope of Work:
Contractor-Furnished Services and Goods.
- The Contractor must provide a comprehensive plan for the distribution of two 30-second television commercials across the entire State of North Dakota over the course of approximately seven months, ending on June 30, 2019.
- The Contractor must perform the statewide television broadcast of two 30-second commercials over the course of approximately seven months, ending on June 30, 2019.
State-Furnished Services and Property
- The STATE will provide the Contractor with background and other pertinent information.
- The STATE will provide the Contractor with two 30-second television commercials.
The desired outcome of the procurement process is to secure the statewide television advertising of two 30-second commercials.
The schedule for the contract is described below. The Contractor must notify the purchasing agency in writing if any of these dates indicated in this schedule cannot be met. The STATE reserves the right to modify the contract schedule prior to award of the contract. Vendor must agree to revised schedule prior to award of the contract.
- Estimated contract award date: September 6th, 2018
- The anticipated contract period will be November 12th, 2018, through June 30th, 2019.
TV Advertising, IRFP No. 401-18-005
ATTN: Johnny Palsgraaf
North Dakota Insurance Department
600 East Boulevard Avenue, Dept. 401
Bismarck, ND 58505-0320