TabSite, a Facebook Page App builder platform that allows users to quickly build custom Facebook Page app tabs, has recently redesigned its Page Manager area to work seamlessly with the new Facebook’s Timeline page and tab design. Used by over 70,000 small and medium sized businesses, the TabSite Page Manager is an essential tool, helping users easily build visually stunning and socially engaging custom tab apps.
Key areas in the newly improved TabSite manager include:
- Tabs – where users can access any tab app that they have created, or build a new one;
- Widgets – where users can view a full array of widget tools such as importing blog feeds, adding YouTube Channels, running a Sweepstakes and more, based on Plan levels, and simply drag the widget to their tab work area to open the features to complete building that feature into their tab;
- Images – a drag and drop interface that allows users to create folders, delete images, move images to folders and drag images to the work area to build their custom design;
- Layers – that allows users to style and create the pixel perfect look for their tab;
- Templates – available for all users from free onward, for the ideal, professional design;
- And finally, My Sub-Pages – that allows users to create multiple sub-pages within any tab app. While working on any tab app in the TabSite manager, users can access the Like Gate, create a new sub-page, view existing sub-pages, and view page insights. Publish and unpublish sub-pages and the Like Gate from the Open / View Pages selection are available as well.
All these features work with the new 810 px width of the Facebook Timeline. As the Facebook API for Timeline grows, TabSite expects to be able to add more features to the TabSite manager area to give users more power to manage and control their Facebook Page tools from within TabSite. For those interested, TabSite offers a free trial.
Top Public Relations News:
Marketing On OnlyFans: How To Market OnlyFans
Riverside Transit Agency Seeks Media Company
Southlake, Texas Seeks Agency for Strategic Media Planning
Company Profile: Accent Public Relations
Alan Nierob: The PR Wizard for Caitlyn Jenner
Scoop.it Integrates with MailChimp, Announces Curated Newsletter Functionality
UNDP Libya Issues Media Communications RFP
Client List Additions and New Partnerships from the PR Industry
Uber Is Breaking The Law To The Tune of $40 Billion Dollars
Shamin Abas Feature Highlighting Zimmerman Advertising