UNDP India is looking for the services of a digital marketing agency to design a digital amplification strategy and amplify the reach of UNDP India on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube with a specific focus on paid search on Google, display, social advertising and retargeting, in order to increase the reach of UNDP’s digital assets. The digital marketing agency will be responsible for the media strategy, optimization and weekly reporting of the online digital advertising and activation campaigns in order to help UNDP India achieve its target of reaching a minimum 100,000 followers on both Twitter and Facebook; 50,000 followers on Instagram, and at least 20 banner ads and 10 articles on strategic websites, redirecting people to our social media channels and UNDP India website.
The agency will also work closely with the communications unit to amplify ongoing campaigns and ensure maximum outreach and participation (where required).
On the ground in about 170 countries and territories, UNDP works to eradicate poverty while protecting the planet. We help countries develop strong policies, skills, partnerships and institutions so they can sustain their progress.
UNDP has worked in India since 1951 in almost all areas of human development, from systems and institutional strengthening to inclusive growth and sustainable livelihoods, as well as sustainable energy, environment and resilience. UNDP’s programmes continue to fully integrate a global vision for catalytic change with India’s national priorities.
With over 30 projects on the ground in almost every state, today UNDP India works to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by transforming traditional models to do development differently.
Scope of Work:
• Design a digital amplification strategy for UNDP India
Increase the social media following with minimum 100,000 followers on both Twitter and Facebook; 50,000 on Instagram
• Secure at least 20 banner ads and 10 articles to promote UNDP’s work and redirect it to UNDP India website and social media channels
• Amplify ongoing campaigns
• Engage media – print, online and radio – when necessary for outreach and amplification
• Identify and procure digital media tools for improved storytelling, performance, media monitoring such as Keyhole, Shorthand, Meltwater, etc. All tools shortlisted by the agency will require approval from the UNDP India communications team before procurement
• Send detailed weekly periodic reports with complete data and information on the advertising of the campaign
• Participate in weekly call and quarterly face-to-face meetings with UNDP India communications team
Before December 20, 2019
Top Public Relations News:
Conservative Radio Bashing Left and Right
Twitter New Photo Options Make Tweeting Both Personal and Social
Advertising on Instagram & Four Awesome Brands on Instagram — And What They’re Doing Right
Creepy Tobacco Warnings, FDA’s Attempt to Combat Smoking
Tiger Woods’ PR Strategy Still Infuriating
Google News Creator Says Journalism Is Here to Stay
Bennington, VT Tourism Issues Website RFP
Florida Tourism Issues Branding RFP
Florida Lottery Issues RFP For Market Research, and Analysis
March Communications Is Silver Boutique PR Agency of the Year