The University of Nottingham Issues RFP For Advertising and marketing services
The University of Nottingham requires the services of a strategic media planning agency to build a global reputation and to support the University in meeting its annual student recruitment targets. As part of the marketing strategy, there are a number of annual digitals, marketing and communications campaigns delivered globally.
The University of Nottingham – an inspiring place of learning and scholarship that transforms lives through:
- Offering an outstanding, broad-based, international education to talented students
- Developing skilled, reflective global citizens and leaders
- Undertaking fundamental and transformative discovery
- Being committed to excellence, enterprise and social responsibility
- Sustaining and improving the places and communities in which we are located
- Being engaged internationally to enhance industry, health and well-being, policy formation, culture and purposeful citizenship
Our Global Strategy 2020 sets out goals and actions that target areas of challenge while laying the foundations for on-going success into the future. Informed by analysis, reflection and broad engagement we have determined we need to consolidate and enhance our position as a world-leading University and:
- Strengthen and enrich our core activities of Education and Research
- Address the changing expectations of our students
- Target investment in research strengths
- Focus on enhancing quality
- Continue to differentiate The University of Nottingham on the basis of an outstanding student experience and our distinct approach to internationalisation
Scope of Work:
The University of Nottingham requires the services of a strategic media planning agency to build global reputation and to support the University in meeting its annual student recruitment targets. As part of the marketing strategy, there are a number of annual digital, marketing and communications campaigns delivered globally. In 2018/19, key campaigns included a global reputation campaign and a global student recruitment campaign. The selected agency will be required to undertake strategic media planning and buying and provide real-time reporting to inform and drive future refinement of campaigns. The media planning agency will be required to work collaboratively with the University’s internal teams to include marketing, digital and content, media relations as well as external creative agencies, predominantly with the lead agency for all brand development work.
June 10th, 2019.
The University of Nottingham
The Kings Meadow Campus, Lenton lane