At Everything PR, we cover the full spectrum of interests, activities, and PR-related topics. What could be more interesting to PR Agency professionals than the prospect of a new client? And for companies looking for help with their public relations, we want to make it easier for you to find the perfect fit. We happily provide this service as part of our ongoing public relations news updates.
If you have a request for proposal to add to this list (updated weekly), please tell us all about it by forwarding the information using the instructions and email listed at everything-pr.com/contact. We want to help you find the perfect fit.
Here are what we have on the list currently:
Kissimmee Gateway Airport Seeking PR Agency
The City of Kissimmee Gateway Airport is seeking a marketing and public relations agency.
Scope of services to include:
- Marketing and Advertising Planning
- Media Buy
- Advertising Concept Development/Production
Plan, develop, execute, track and report results for Kissimmee Gateway Airport’s (KGA) brand advertising programs.
- Marketing and Advertising Planning including Strategic Direction, Creative Strategy, Brand Development and Stewardship, Media Plan and Cooperative Plan.
- Media Buy: Develop and execute the media plan presented in the Marketing and Advertising Plan. Execution includes placement, optimization, cancellations, auditing, payment to vendors and billing.
- Advertising Concept DevelopmenUProduction: Concept creative materials/campaign elements (print, digital and broadcast) as described in the Marketing and Advertising Plan. Once approved, produce and bring to final form the advertising materials.
- Work with KGA staff to develop campaign tracking mechanisms, research and other projects as needed.
- Periodically attend KGA’s board meetings, prepare periodic reports and a monthly budget recap, as directed by KGA.
- Provide creative input and support for other projects and work collaboratively with global trade and public relations agencies.
Proposal due by March 22, 2017 to:
City of Kissimmee Gateway Airport
401 Dyer Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34741
New Mexico Town Issues Economic Development RFP
Lea Country, a town in the State of New Mexico has issued an RFP for Economic Development Services. That program should include development and implementation of a marketing and promotion plan, development and implementation of an advertising, printing, publication, and materials distribution plan, development and implementation of plans for active solicitation of new business, manufacturing, and industry, provision of technical services related to all industrial and economic development matters, and willingness to perform additional related services as needed.
Lea County government strives to enhance the economic development of Lea County to ensure the health, safety, and quality of life for all residents as determined by law and community interests.
Proposal Due by March 30 , 2017 to:
State of New Mexico
100 N. Main, Suite 11,
Lovington, NM 88260
River Parishes Tourist Commission Issues Advertising RFP
The River Parishes Tourist Commission in Louisiana has issued an RFP for an advertising agency.
In 2001 the RPTC was formed by a legislative act. The three parish councils of St James, St John and St Charles Parishes identified the RPTC as an organization knowledgeable in tourism promotion and respected by the provider of such activities. Interested agencies must be able to demonstrate measurable success in previous tourism campaigns on behalf of tourist destinations, tourist accommodations, tourist attractions, etc.
Scope of Service
The agency will develop a successful campaign, both nationally and internationally, to attract tourists to the River Parishes with special emphasis on increasing hotel and motel occupancy. From time to time, the agency may be asked to conduct conversion studies or mini-research projects. The agency is expected to work in close cooperation with the Commission’s Internet service provider, with the agency providing the editorial copy and creative for both the web site and the marketing pieces. The agency coordinates and manages the annual cooperative advertising campaign with participating partners of the RPTC. The agency must work closely with the Louisiana Office of Tourism and its agency of record.
The agency must perform all creative, copy writing, media placement, Internet marketing, coordination with mail house and consultant services described herein. The agency will arrange and contract for photography, film and television production, printing, display construction and other outside services with the approval of the Commission.
Proposal due by Friday March 21st, 2017 to:
Kimmie Carlos, Executive Director
Phone 985-359-2784, Fax 985-359-9778
River Parishes Tourist Commission/New Orleans Plantation Country RPTC
2900 Hwy 51
LaPlace, LA 70068
Santa Maria California Parks Issues Marketing RFP
The City of Santa Maria, California Recreation and Parks Department is seeking proposals for a long‐term Marketing Plan for implementation in order to more effectively position Recreation and Parks in the community. The Plan would promote the Recreation and Parks exceptional attributes and elevate the City’s image within Santa Barbara County and reinforce its distinct sense of place and community character.
The selected firm will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Market Research: Collect and organize data about the market that is currently taking part in leisure services.
- Define who the target market is for activities, programs, events and parks.
- Create a recommendation for Market Strategies
- Establish quantifiable marketing goals
- Determine how to monitor results
- Create and deliver a comprehensive marketing plan
Proposal due by March 27 to:
City of Santa Maria
110 E, Cook Street
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Alabama City Seeks PR Firm
The City of Helena, Alabama is seeking a PR firm for professional services to develop and produce a monthly newsletter and digital version posted online. The services of the firm shall include, but not limited to: the development, production, publishing, online posting and mailing of the monthly newsletter for the City of Helena.
- City related news, pictures, and content.
- Mayor and City Council updates and information.
- Focus stories on: Helena businesses, civic groups, and people.
- Education – Public Safety, update on Helena Elementary, Intermediate, Middle, and High Schools.
- Community events and projects.
- Reports/updates from city boards, groups, etc. including, but not limited to: Helena Arts Council, Library Board, Historical Commission, Beautification Board, Helena Teen Council, Helena Market Days, and non religiously affiliated civic organizations such as (but not limited to) Helena Belles, Helena Business & Professional Association, Lions Club, Kiwanis, etc.
Proposal due by March 13th, 2017 to:
City of Helena
ATTN: Amanda Traywick, City Clerk
P.O. Box 613 Helena, AL 35080 (205) 663-2161
State Insurance Fund Issues Search Engine Optimization RFP
The State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF) Is seeking an agency to provide search engine optimization (SEO) services. SAIF is seeking to expand its web search visibility in the state of Oregon for its corporate website, www.saif.com. As the leading workers’ compensation carrier in Oregon, SAIF has maintained a strong presence in the Oregon market. However, digital market tactics, specifically SEO, have not been a strong focus; current digital market tactics have been limited primarily to in-house, on-site optimization for website content. Accordingly, SAIF is seeking a qualified vendor to lead its search engine optimization efforts as a pillar of SAIF’s digital marketing strategy.
SAIF is an independent public corporation created by the Oregon Legislature, with headquarters located at 400 High Street SE, in Salem, Oregon. SAIF is the market leader in the provision of workers’ compensation insurance for Oregon employers, insuring more than 600,000 workers through policies with over 51,000 employers. SAIF also has regional offices in Bend, Eugene, Medford, North Bend, Portland, and Roseburg. As of March 24, 2016, SAIF employed 961 employees. Respondents will find additional background information at http://www.saif.com.
SCOPE OF WORK
The proposer must be qualified and prepared to provide services to SAIF in the following areas:
- Evaluate the current website structure and on-site factors as they pertain to SEO and make recommendations for improvements. Provide specific technical guidance to SAIF internal developers.
- Conduct keyword research to identify and validate targeted keyword sets and opportunistic keywords for ongoing content creation. SAIF has a strong internal team of content strategists. Therefore, the vendor should help guide SAIF’s external-facing content strategy as it pertains to SEO and SAIF’s business objectives.
- Advise and employ tactics to generate ranking improvements using off-site factors (e.g., backlink profile, authority, social media, etc.).
- Recommend SEO tools and measurement best-practices. Provide ongoing measurement and reporting of organic ranking and website performance.
To assist proposer in preparing its proposal, SAIF will provide the following materials to any proposer, upon request made to Mike Watters at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Materials that describe SAIF’s current digital marketing strategy and business objectives;
- Materials that describe SAIF’s competitors;
- Website analytics; and
- Materials that describe SAIF Corporation and its business.
Proposal due by February 24, 2017 to:
Virginia Tourism Issues RFP
Virginia is for Lovers Travel Guide (VTG), the Virginia Golf Directory (VGD) and the Online Display Advertising Program are seeking a publisher. The Virginia General Assembly created the Virginia Tourism Authority (Authority) in 1999 to encourage and support the development and expansion of the Commonwealth’s tourism and film industry.
The Authority, doing business as the Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC), serves the broader interests of the economy of Virginia by supporting, maintaining, and expanding the Commonwealth’s domestic and international travel market and motion picture production industry, thereby generating increased visitor expenditures, tax revenues, and employment. The VTC develops and implements programs beneficial to Virginia travel-related and motion picture production-related businesses and/or consumers that no industry component or organization would be expected to carry out on its own. The VTC is an authority of the Commonwealth of Virginia and receives its spending authority through the Commonwealth’s Appropriation Act.
SCOPE OF WORK
The VTC is seeking a Contractor for the publication of Virginia Tourism Corporation’s annual Virginia is for Lovers Travel Guide (VTG), the Virginia Golf Directory (VGD) and the online display advertising program. The term of the contract will be through the production of the 2018 editions of the VTG and the VGD and the services related to the online display advertising program for January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
Proposal Due by March 16, 2017 to:
MINNESOTA STATE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
The Minneapolis Community and Technical College is seeking a marketing and advertising company. Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC) is a public two-year college located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. MCTC enrolls nearly 13,000 credit students annually and is an active partner in initiatives designed to strengthen the social, economic and cultural vitality of the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Created in 1996, and a member of Minnesota State, MCTC is the result of the merger of two institutions: a technical college with a long history of vocational education dating back to 1914 and an open- enrollment community college established in 1965. Currently, the spacious campus covers 21.6 acres of land and recent expansions include a new state-of-the-art Science Center, dining hall and outdoor plaza.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Online marketing
- Media buying, placement and monitoring
Proposal due date is February 14, 2017 to:
Questions: Geoff Jones, Director of Marketing Communication
Minneapolis Community and Technical College
1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
The University of North Carolina Greensboro Issues Branding RFP
The University of North Carolina Greensboro (UNCG) is seeking a branding agency.
The UNCG story defines the University and differentiates UNCG among other universities. Communicating with a unified voice will position UNCG to take huge leaps forward by building the UNCG identity as well as people’s understanding of who UNCG is as a university. Together, the UNCG community, i.e. the faculty, staff, students and alumni, can effectively share the UNCG story – not the UNCG that people sometimes think they know, but the UNCG that those associated with the university experiences firsthand every day.
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro is seeking a design firm to develop a new visual identity system for our institution. This project requires strong creative insight, outstanding design capabilities and a deep and broad understanding of both general concepts in visual identity design and, ideally, experience in helping universities and public institutions develop distinctive logo marks and identity systems.
The University is seeking to align, integrate and unify concepts in a unique and distinctive way, which may include a logo that brings these symbols together as well as a system that allows them to exist and operate independently and effectively in representing different elements of the school.
UNCG is preparing to celebrate their 125th year, and this platform provides an opportunity to rethink and re-imagine the look and feel.
Proposal Due Date by February 14, 2017 to:
Richard R. Fleming
C.P.M. Assistant Director of Purchasing
Taos, New Mexico Issues Marketing RFP
The Town of Taos, New Mexico Marketing and Tourism Department is seeking an experienced and well-qualified public relations firm to assist in managing and executing an innovative public relations campaign as a critical part of Taos’ overall marketing and branding effort. The public relations campaign is expected to integrate a social media strategy that provides a strong online presence, greater engagement and reinforces the Taos brand.
The objective of the public relations firm is to work with media partners to deliver compelling stories and information about Taos to the venturesome traveler in our target markets. The public relations/social media strategy will effectively support the overall Town of Taos Marketing Strategy for 2017 and ignite awareness of Taos as a premier travel destination and to motivate the traveler to choose Taos for their next travel experience.
Scope of Service:
The public relations firm will be expected to:
PUBLIC RELATIONS SERVICES
- Develop and execute an annual media relations plan that includes a suggested pitch calendar to expand awareness of Taos as a travel destination
- Develop Fact Sheet/Press Kit
- Develop and pitch in-depth story ideas with the Taos branding message to key reporters each month
- Track editorial calendars and pitch appropriate leads
- Service day to day calls from journalists
- Coordinate interviews between journalists and Town of Taos
- 1 to 2 press announcements per month – write, send, place and pitch
- Provide daily media clips
- Monthly reporting and media values
- Weekly conference call
- Bi-monthly face to face meeting with the Lodgers Tax Advisory Board and Director of Marketing and Tourism
- Coordinate of Media and/or Influencer Visits
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATION SERVICES
- Monitor and manage Taos’ social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram
- Plan and implement social media campaigns that drive engagement and traffic across all social media channels
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting
- Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success
- Help to increase conversion rates and ROI
- Understanding of the Taos tourism brand and ability to represent the brand professionally on all social channels
- Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets
ATTN: Sharon Voigt, Procurement Officer
400 Camino de la Placita Taos,
New Mexico 87571
(575) 751-2026 email@example.com
Criminal Justice Coordinating Council Issues Communications RFP
The Criminal Justice Coordinating Council (CJCC) is an independent agency established in 2001 by the Council of the District of Columbia and seeking a communications consultant. The agency plays a critical role within the criminal and juvenile justice community by serving as a catalyst and resource for system reform, program development and information data analysis. The agency is dedicated to improving public safety and the administration of criminal and juvenile justice.
SCOPE OF REQUESTED SERVICES
Provide writing, editing and presentation support in all areas of communications and public relations for the agency including
- Helping to develop and update the agency’s communications strategy;
- Assisting with oral and written responses to media inquiries;
- Assisting with interview, public meeting and hearing testimony preparation;
- Providing advice regarding how to respond to feedback from within and from outside the agency;
- Provide advice regarding how to better utilize the agency’s social media platforms (website, twitter account, etc.);
- Propose methods for evaluating the success of the agency’s communications strategy;
- Draft media and public relations-related documents; and
- Proactively place stories that showcase the agency’s mission, vision and success.
Proposal due by Feb 15th, 2017 to
CRIMINAL JUSTICE COORDINATING COUNCIL
104 MARIETTA STREET, SUITE 440
ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30303-2743
Texas School Issues Marketing RFP
Weslaco Independent School District has issued a marketing RFP.
Weslaco ISD is seeking to hire a Marketing Firm that can create and implement a marketing plan exclusively for Weslaco ISD and for the specific reason of highlighting the school district. The primary reason for this marketing plan is to: 1) inform the community of what the r school district has to offer; 2) highlight the district’s accomplishments; 3) inform the community and the general public of “academic vision”
Weslaco ISD – Overview
Weslaco ISD is a school district located in deep south Texas. We are situated in the middle of the Rio Grande Valley in Weslaco, Texas which has a population of 45,470. The school district has a student population (as of 1/13/2016) of 17,460.
Marketing Plan Goals & Audience
They seek a firm to shine a light on Weslaco ISD and its accomplishment. They seek to make Weslaco ISD the only “complete” option for student education. Furthermore, the following specific goals need to be addressed:
- Student retention
- Student recruitment
- Parent awareness (of what district has to offer)
- District’s student accomplishments (scholarships & other)
- District current and future goals
Independent School District
312 West Fifth Street
P.O. Box 266, Weslaco, Texas
Zeal Network Seeking PR Agency
Zeal Network Chitral’s First Complete Media Group is looking for a Public Relations agency. ZEAL is a complete media enterprise consisting of platforms including Television (News, Entertainment and Sports), Digital Media (Web, Social Media & Media Apps), Print Media (Newspaper and Magazines).
Their goal is to be the leading media group and at the same time preserve culture and preservation of culture and enhancing socio-economic development of the area.
They seek a PR firm able to enhance the media industry which is dormant from quite a while in district Chitral and provide a complete media group one of its kind.
Scope to include:
- Complete in-door advertisement
- Complete outdoor advertisement through bill boards, wall chalking, ads, vehicle promos etc.
- Complete social media marketing through Facebook, twitter, Instagram and other available mediums.
- Complete SMS marketing system with a designated messaging number.
Zeal Community TV
Dharmasala, Kanul (PO)
Dodge City Issues Advertising RFP
The City of Dodge City has issued an RFP for hotel properties interested in trading out room nights for advertising privileges related to tournament operations at Legends Park. Background Information: Each year the City schedules 12 to 15 baseball, slow pitch and fast pitch tournaments at Legends Park and other facilities in the community. In 2016 tournaments were offered on 12 weekends including, nine baseball tournaments, 7 fast pitch tournaments and 3 adult softball tournaments.
Other facts include:
- 334 teams registered in 2016. (43 additional teams registered for two tournaments canceled due to rain.)
- 81 teams from out of state (25%)
- Total attendance of approximately 5,700 players and coaches plus another 11,500 spectators.
- 35,000 hits on the City’s web site tournament pages. The Legends Park pages were the #1 and #2 most hit pages on the City site.
Need: To staff these tournaments requires bringing in umpires from outside the community requiring overnight lodging, approximately 50 room nights per season. The City is offering to trade out room nights in exchange for advertising privileges including but not limited to: 1) logo placement and link on the Legends Park web site pages; and 2) banner placement at Legends Park (banner provided by the Hotel property.). The City is looking to create a sponsorship arrangement with up to five hotel properties.
Mr. Paul Lewis
Parks and Recreation Director City of Dodge City
806 N. 2nd Avenue
PO Box 880, Dodge City, KS. 67801.
Paul Lewis, Parks & Recreation Director Tel: 620/225-8160
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
WEBER COUNTY FAIR ISSUES ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS RFP
The Weber County Fair is seeking an Advertising and PR firm to provide services for the Weber County Fair. The Weber County Fair happens each August ending the 2nd Saturday of the month. With more than 60,000 fair goers, the Fair captures the attention of all age consumers. Commercial exhibitors, food vendors, livestock, living arts, contests, rodeos and major entertainment thrill fair goers during the four-day extravaganza. The selected agency will be responsible for the conception of, preparation of, and execution of advertising and public relations materials and services; the placement of advertising materials in media as designated by Fair, may include, newspaper, radio, television, magazines, managing website, outdoor media, print media, transit media, and the conception of, preparation of, execution of, and placement of other mutually agreed upon communications materials and services. The precise nature of all advertising will be as from time to time mutually agreed upon by the Fair and the Agency.
Examples of work to be performed are:
DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
- Concept and production of theme and artwork
- Design and production of billboards, transit, pens, magnets, shirts, ads, tickets, poster, banners, coloring contest etc.
- Radio spot concept and production
- Television spot concept and production
Weber County Purchasing
Attn: Brianna Sederholm
2380 Washington Blvd Ste 260
Ogden, UT 84401
Summit County Public Health Seeking Ad & Marketing Firm
Summit County in Ohio is seeking an Advertising/Marketing firm experienced in both overall branding and targeted marketing strategies. The selected firm will be responsible for building overall awareness of the Summit County Public Health brand. Anticipated budget for the project is $100,000 including all fees for services and costs for media and advertising placement.
Summit County Public Health
1867 W Market Street
Akron, OH 44313
Gadsden State Community College Issues Marketing RFP
Gadsden State Community College (GSCC) has issued an RFP for marketing, advertising, social media, and public relations services for the college. GSCC is a comprehensive community college offering an array of associate degree and certificate programs. Students may enroll in classes at any of GSCCs six locations in Northeast Alabama. For more information about GSCC visit www.gadsdenstate.edu.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work will include:
- Development of a comprehensive marketing and public relations plan.
- Design and placement for digital, print, radio, television, search engine options and other social media.
- Development of a social media marketing management plan.
- General marketing and advertising services for a three-county demographic – Calhoun, Cherokee, and Etowah.
- Design of electronic marketing materials for various departments and for the three-county demographic.
- Design and procurement of printed marketing materials for various departments and for the three-county demographic. The procurement of printed marketing materials shall be charged at cost by the selected firm and the selected firm may use third-parties to provide this service.
Gadsden State Community College (GSCC)
O. Box 227
Gadsden, Alabama 35902-0227
United Nations Issues Event Management RFP
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was established on 14 December 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and resolve refugee problems worldwide. Its primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It also has a mandate to help stateless people.
They seek an event management firm for Thailand.
- To provide the strategic creative idea of UNHCR’s annual event and also each event in order to support fundraising and to increase positive perception towards refugees. Each campaign should be outstanding on its own while complementing each other as a showcase from UNHCR as the leading UN agency in helping refugees;
- To provide key message of each event which responds to the main objectives of the project/campaign;
- To propose an interactive activities or experience of being a refugee for each assigned event in order to gain maximum participants which result in fundraising opportunity and publicity;
- To provide comprehensive on-ground event management team to operate the event as well as immediately respond and resolve an unforeseen incident that occur during any event;
- To handle the production of all related materials in the events and ensure high quality materials;
- To provide value added benefits for UNHCR such as connecting partnership from event locations or corporate partners;
- UNHCR website review and email marketing strategy.
The UNHCR Regional Representative in Thailand
P.O. Box 2-121
10200 Bangkok, Thailand
Edmonds Community College Issues Digital Media RFP
Edmonds Community College is seeking a digital media agency. They need a firm to update the design and user interface of the college websites to make the sites more interactive and engaging and to incorporate the recent updates to the college logos and branding guidelines.
There are three primary Edmonds CC websites that serve unique audiences:
- www.edcc.edu (prospective students, community, and other external audiences),
- students.edcc.edu (current students), and
- employees.edcc.edu (administration, faculty, and staff).
Edmonds Community College is a comprehensive, public, twoyear institution of higher education located in Lynnwood, WA. The College is a dynamic, diverse, environment of learning which serves an average of 11,600 students per college quarter. EdCC is the third largest community college in the state of Washington with 64 Associate Degree programs. Students range in age from 1385, with an average age of approximately 30. More than 1,450 international students from approximately 65 countries attend the college.
Scope of work
Edmonds CC seeks to commission an updated design and user interface for the three primary websites from a highly experienced web design professional or firm to ensure Edmonds CC’s web sites reflect innovation, quality, service, and lifelong learning.
- The selected vendor will conduct research that includes seeking input from external stakeholders (high school counselors, employers, community leaders, partners, donors, and alumni), current students, and college employees to determine stakeholder’s perceptions of the college websites; review analytics data; and how our web presence could be more effective.The vendor will utilize the following tools to conduct research:
- Stakeholder survey – the vendor should survey key stakeholders – elected officials, managers, content creators, internal users – from Edmonds CC with the purpose of validating goals and tasks for the new website.
- Online community survey – the vendor should utilize an online community survey to gather key information about the level of satisfaction and to determine the most common tasks and potential goals of users.
- Homepage heat mapping – the vendor should use heat mapping to collect information about every action taken on the current site to review functionality and behavior. The heat mapping should include where people have clicked, scrolled, and hovered on the page.
- Accessibility validation (WCAG 2.0 level AA compliance) – the vendor should analyze the accessibility of the current site and make recommendations for the new site
- Site analytics – the vendor should utilize historical site analytics to understand patterns and information useful to the development of the new site.
- Mobile usability – the vendor should analyze the current site for mobile usability and review the mobile site statistics to understand the needs of the current visitors.
- The selected vendor will create redesigned websites. Edmonds CC seeks a firm to redesign its websites through a process of research, presenting to stakeholders, facilitating productive discussions and forums, and incorporating feedback. The vendor will approach design as an iterative process.
- Research: the successful vendor will engage a variety of stakeholders to determine perceptions, look at competition, and identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Presentation: the successful vendor will present findings and proposed website designs.
The successful vendor will also substantiate design choices, citing design theory and marketing-based evidence.
Paul Poppe, Contract Specialist Purchasing Office,
Edmonds Community College