At Everything PR, we cover the full spectrum of interests, activities, and PR-related topics. What could be more interesting to PR Agency professionals than the prospect of a new client? And for companies looking for help with their public relations, we want to make it easier for you to find the perfect fit. We happily provide this service as part of our ongoing public relations news updates.
If you have a request for proposal to add to this list (updated weekly), please tell us all about it by forwarding the information using the instructions and email listed at everything-pr.com/contact. We want to help you find the perfect fit.
Here are what we have on the list currently:
City of East Lansing
Public Relations Services
The City of East Lansing, Michigan is requesting proposals from interested public relations firms to provide communications, marketing, and PR services that educate businesses, residents, and visitors of the downtown on two significant mixed-use development projects. Both of the proposed projects are intended to break ground and be under construction over the course of the next two+ years.
Scope of Work:
- Provide communication support between the Downtown Merchants, City, DDA, DMB, developers, and contractors on topics such as on Construction activities, business activities and related timelines (i.e. traffic patterns, construction phases, business events, community events, etc)
- Develop and implement a specialized marketing campaign related to attracting current and new customers to support downtown businesses through the construction period
June 20th, 2017.
City of East Lansing
C/O Amy Schlusler
410 Abbot Road
East Lansing, MI 48823
Hackensack, New Jersey Seeking PR Firm
Hackensack, New Jersey is looking to hire a PR firm – maybe one of New Jersey’s big agencies like Coyne PR or MWW PR?
The Public Relations firm shall be required to provide the following services:
1. Retainer Services:
- Be available for consultation with City Representatives on an as needed basis as required.
- Attend all regularly scheduled and special meeting of the City Commission and provide all incidental photography at meetings as needed.
- Prepare and place all press releases and attend all press conferences as required by the City.
- Prepare and place all advertisements for City events as required.
- Development of tax bill inserts if necessary.
- Prepare two semi-annual newsletters to Residents and Taxpayers.
- Assist with television media.
- Prepare and provide cost estimates for all proposed special projects.
2. Special Projects (Hourly Work):
Special Projects include promoting and covering City special events, developing material to attract business and investment into the community, creating awareness for City residents of City services and informing Residents and Taxpayers of particular issues affecting the Community.
June 28th, 2017.
City Clerk City of Hackensack
65 Central Avenue, 3rd Floor
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601
City Of Perth Amboy, New Jersey Issues Website Redesign RFP
The CITY OF PERTH AMBOY, New Jersey is soliciting proposals for WEBSITE REDESIGN from qualified companies to supply a web content management system, including all software and related services for the setup, customization, installation and implementation of that system for up to five (5) years.
Scope of Work:
- Provide accurate, current, comprehensive information to City audiences, in a visually appealing, user- friendly way.
- Create a Main Website with 2 sub-sites (Library and Visitor’s Page)
- Make it easier for audiences to interact with the CITY OF PERTH AMBOY.
- Move transactions/services online, for citizens and businesses to provide convenience for users and convenience and efficiency for the CITY OF PERTH AMBOY. (Payment Center)
- Provide round-the-clock access to City information and transactions.
- Reduce City staff time to handle routine inquiries, changes, updates to information.
- Market and showcase the City for citizens and visitors alike.
- Offer a variety of communication methods to keep audiences up-to-date, including email notifications, SMS text messages, RSS feeds and future integration of constituent concerns software (Spatial Data Logic, Edmunds), social media sites, Nixle.
- Allow audiences to create on-site profiles aimed at increasing participation and interactivity,
- Promote the use of on-site media through photo, audio and video posting/embedding methods that encourage user viewing and, when appropriate, feedback and interaction.
- Simplify website administration, allowing users (employee staff) of all skill levels the opportunity and means to submit updates to their assigned sections of the website.
- Allow content management system to notify website administrators of user’s backend submissions for final review and publishing.
- Allow for website to be translated into multiple languages representing the various nationalities that are present in Perth Amboy (not limited to Spanish and Polish).
- Create a CITY OF PERTH AMBOY employee private intranet/portal for personnel forms, news, etc.
- Develop a Mobile phone App.
Proposal is due on June 14th, 2016.
Gary A. Muska, QPA, RPPO Purchasing Agent
City of Perth Amboy 260 High Street
Perth Amboy, New Jersey 08861
Gambling Ad Agency Needed
Suffolk Regional OTB has issued an RFP for an advertising agency.
Delaware North operates the gaming venue for Suffolk Regional Off-Track Betting Corporation. Delaware North, one of the largest privately held hospitality and food service companies in the world, will operate a first-rate entertainment and destination hotel property offering a modern gaming venue. Delaware North, whose headquarters is located in Buffalo, NY, is organized into 7 different businesses: Sports, Travel Hospitality, Parks, Resorts, Gaming, Restaurant and Catering, and Specialty Retail. On February 8, 2017, the Jacobs family, who owns Delaware North, announced the new hotel and gaming venue’s name, Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino in the Village of Islandia, N.Y. On February 15, 2017, Delaware North officially de-flagged from Marriott Hotel and rebranded as Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino. The name “Jake’s” is a nod to the Jacobs family and “58” refers to the exit number  on the Long Island Expressway.
Scope of Work
This scope of work covers casino advertising and gaming marketing services that will be provided for Jake’s 58. General capabilities are required in the areas of positioning, creative development, direct response mail, email and media services, including newsprint, magazine, radio, television, outdoor, online and social.
Due Date: June 16, 2017
C/o SROTB Corp.
425 Oser Ave., Suite 2
Hauppauge NY 11788
MARYLAND HEALTH CARE COMMISSION EXECUTIVE DIRECTION ISSUES MEDIA RFP
Media Monitoring and Outreach Services RFP has been issued by The Maryland Health Care Commission (MHCC), a public, regulatory commission who intends to select a contractor to assist with traditional and social media data analytics to better target media outreach. The Commission also is looking to create a media contact database to improve dissemination of press releases and other Commission News.
- Media and social media monitoring and analytics dashboard.
- Daily media and social media digest delivered to the email inbox of the public relations liaison
- Assist in building media contact database
Due Date: May 24, 2017
University Of Virginia Issues Creative RFP
The University of Virginia is seeking a creative agency related to the professional development, design, writing and execution of print or digital creative work intended for marketing and communications purposes (“Services”) for the University on an as-need-basis.
Scope of Work:
- Full current-state creative services including:
- Professional development, graphic design and execution of collateral, advertising and/or marketing assets in print and digital media
- Copywriting and message development
- Web development related to ad hoc marketing and communications initiatives or campaigns (not institutional School or Department websites)
- Proven experience handling complex and ongoing marketing and communications initiatives, which could include: recurring publications (magazines, periodicals, etc.); advertising execution; content creation, distribution and/or placement; email and social media campaign execution.
- Distribution expertise, support and tactical execution of marketing outreach efforts including email, social media, content marketing and other methods.
- Project management, pre-production and production oversight.
Proposal due on May 24 to:
University of Virginia
Procurement & Supplier Diversity Services 1001 North Emmet St, Carruthers Hall P.O. Box 400202 Charlottesville, VA 22904-4202
Wisconsin Public Relations Firm Needed
The State of Wisconsin, Public Information Development and Paid Media has issued an RFP for advertising and public relations services to include market research, marketing, media placement, campaign development, and paid media. The State as represented by its Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT), Bureau of Transportation Safety intends to contract with a marketing firm that can demonstrate a track record of superior creative execution, paid media, branding expertise, and demonstrate results in all facets of Business-to-consumer (BTC) and Business-to-business (BTB) communications on both traditional and social media platforms.
The main project for the awarded contract will be the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, Bureau of Transportation Safety (BOTS) Program, which aims to inform and educate the public on all traffic safety issues.
Proposal due on June 6 to:
Deb Adamski-Pavloski, Purchasing
WI Department of Transportation
4802 Sheboygan Ave., Room 751
PO Box 7396
Madison, WI 53707-7396
Santa Fe Seeking PR firm & Ad Agency
City of Santa Fe is seeking a PR firm and ad agency.
Scope of Work:
- Advertise, publicize and promote Santa Fe as an arts center throughpresentation and production of the project.
- Promoteand advertise nonprofit attractions and nonprofit performing arts in Santa Fe through the presentation and production of the project.
- Market and promote the project through media coverage andplacements.
- Promote and market the City by utilizing the City’s Arts Commission’s logo and credit line on all printed promotional material related to theproject.
- Encourage the cultural development of Santa Fe by maintaining high standardsof artistic excellence as demonstrated by an ongoing series of performances, exhibitions and/or services.
- Demonstrate administrative competency through planning, quality programming and realisticbudgeting.
- Provide a final report to the City providing statistical and demographicinformation about audience attendance and the results of the project.
- Providea report to the City of the results of the advertising project.
Due Date: May 31, 2017 2:00PM EST
Address: City of Santa Fe – Purchasing Office
2651 Siringo Road Building H
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority Seeking Marketing Agency
Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority is seeking a marketing agency. LYNX serves approximately 2,500 square miles with a resident population of 1.8 million people. Fixed route bus service operates from 4:15 AM to 3:05 AM each weekday and provided more than 29.1 million unlinked passenger trips in 2012.
Scope of Services:
- Develop a strategic and prioritized marketing and communication plan for LYNX 25. The plan shall be clear, specific, measurable, achievable and realistic with respect to resources.
- Help develop and promote partnerships with local businesses, private individuals and public agencies including outreach and education.
- Develop a consistent theme and message for public presentations, speeches and all communications to promote LYNX 25. This should include emphasis points designed specifically for a variety of groups or audiences.
- Assist staff in graphic services/branding, which shall include, but are not limited to developing a 25th anniversary logo, design of collateral material, public relations and marketing activities consistent with a 25th anniversary theme and message.
- Develop performance measures that measure key outcomes and objectives and prepare a quarterly report showing outcomes and progress to date.
Due Date: June 1, 2017 2:00PM ET
Address: Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority (LYNX)
ATTN Procurement Dept. IFB 17-B05
455 N Garland Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Health Canada Issues Advertising RFP
Health Canada (HC) is seeking a lead advertising creative agency to provide a full range of creative development and advertising-related services for various HC social marketing campaigns and be accountable for the overall advertising campaign strategy and development.
HC is the federal department responsible for helping Canadians maintain and improve their health while respecting individual circumstances. In order for Canadians to make individual choices related to their health, they need to be provided with credible and balanced information that is targeted to their needs and responsive to shift to their changing behaviors in how and where they consume health information, easily accessible and reflective of their knowledge and circumstances.
HC is committed to improving the lives of Canadians and to making Canada’s population among the healthiest in the world. From year to year, HC manages a number of small to large-scale campaigns on various topics and reaches out to diverse target audiences that make up the Canadian public (segmented in a variety of manners), healthcare professionals and various stakeholders.
Scope of Work:
- Provide overall strategic campaign direction
- Develop creative strategy and manage production (including trafficking of files to media)
- Ensure creative and media strategy alignment and integration
- Provide strategic oversight and advice
Proposal due on May 25 to:
Public Services and procurement Canada
11 Laurier St. , Phase III, Place du Portage Gatineau, Que K1A 0S5
American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators Issues Public Relations RFP
American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA) has issued an RFP for Public Relations & marketing.
Scope of Work:
AAMVA is engaging a consultant to create a strategy for a DMV Image Campaign. The campaign should have two options. One – a national campaign to change the image/perception of the DMV as a service provider. Two – an off-the-shelf package of tools that states can use in their own campaigns. Public perception of the DMV is of a bureaucratic agency with poor customer service, long wait times, and inefficient processes. This perception has permeated into popular culture and was most recently on display in the Disney movie, Zootopia, where the DMV customer counter employees were portrayed as sloths (very slow). That perception does not match with reality – where DMVs are now staffed with trained professional, courteous staff and wait times are closely tracked to maximize the user experience.
The target audience if the public – anyone who needs a driver license or registers a vehicle comes in contact with the DMV of their respective jurisdiction. While individual jurisdictions have undertaken their own campaigns to improve public perception, there has never been a national strategy to rebrand the image of the DMV. The final deliverable would be a strategy with messaging and tactics for both options (national campaign and package of tools). Also included should be cost estimates for implementing both options and for implementing different scales (small, medium, large campaigns) for both options.
Proposal is due on May 15th, 2017 to:
Wesley Day, Sr. Manager Procurement
4401 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700
Arlington, Virginia 22203
Hawaii Issues Media Buying RFP
The State of Hawaii has issued an RFP seeking an ad agency for media buying. The OHA Digital and Print Media program produces different types of media to promote the OHA’s mission, strategic priorities, and initiatives. Such media is designed to build awareness of the valuable community programs that the OHA funds and supports that empower the lāhui and strengthen our community.
Scope of Work:
- The successful Offeror shall negotiate radio, television, and print ad buys on behalf of the OHA.
- The successful Offeror shall purchase airtime for new OHA commercials.
- The successful Offeror shall handle all purchases.
- The successful Offeror shall invoice the OHA for reimbursement of purchases.
- The successful Offeror shall be responsible to procure all necessary permits, licenses, goods, services, and materials as required to complete the Scope of Services.
Proposal due on May 12th to:
STATE OF HAWAI’I
OFFICE OF HAWAIIAN AFFAIRS
560 NORTH NIMITZ HIGHWAY, SUITE 200
HONOLULU, HAWAI‘I 96817
Public Relations & Marketing RFP Issued By Riviera Beach Community in Florida
Riviera Beach Community in Florida has issued an RFP for Marketing, Branding and Public Relations Services.
Scope of Work:
Riviera Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (RBCRA) is seeking qualified Consultants/Companies that can provide marketing and public relations services for projects, programs, and events occurring within the Riviera Beach Community Redevelopment Area as well as provide brand reputation and management services.
- Management of media relations
- Development of content for media and press releases
- Management of and content development for digital and social media platforms
- Management of and content development for website
- Promotion of projects, programs, and the CRA
- Promotion of CRA revitalization efforts
- Development of content and design for brochures, flyers, and other promotional collateral material
- Management of brand reputation
- Promotion of weekly and monthly events and programs
Proposal is due on May 19th, 2017 to:
Riviera Beach Community Redevelopment Agency
Attention: Scott Evans, CRA Interim Executive Director
2001 Broadway, Suite 300
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Finance Authority of Maine Issues Marketing RFP
Finance Authority of Main (FAME) is seeking a marketing communications agency. FAME is seeking the services of a full-service marketing firm (Vendor) to serve as its marketing agency for most, of its programs.
The Finance Authority of Maine (“FAME”) is an independent state agency that develops and administers programs related to the financing of both business and higher education in the State of Maine. FAME’s primary audiences are Maine businesses and lenders seeking financing or credit enhancement, as well as students, families, and schools seeking financial resources for higher education. FAME’s primary goal is to expand opportunities for Maine residents and businesses to grow Maine’s economy. FAME has been helping Maine people succeed for over 30 years. To learn more about FAME, please visit FAMEmaine.com.
Scope of Work:
Marketing Firm (Vendor) will:
- Provide a single point of contact
- Help coordinate, develop, and execute comprehensive annual marketing plans to achieve strategic plan goals for:
- FAME Business
- FAME Education
- FAME Student Loans
- NextGen College Investing Plan
- Provide services to include, but may not be limited to:
- Market research
- Marketing strategy
- Concept development
- Writing, editing, proofreading
- Graphic design
- Sourcing vendors to provide additional services (e.g. signage, printing, mail services, etc.)
- Press opportunity development and execution for certain programs
- Social media planning and execution
- Direct mail coordination
- Media buying
Proposal due on May 22 to:
Elizabeth Vanderweide, Director of Business Development Finance Authority of Maine
P.O. Box 949, 5 Community Drive, Augusta, ME 04332-0949
Floyd County Issues Branding RFP
Floyd County Offices of Tourism and Economic Development has issued an RFP for a new branding agency.
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to enter an agreement or contract with a qualified firm or firms to explore methods of enhancing and promoting the Floyd, Virginia brand. Key deliverables include: 1) develop logo options that can be utilized to promote tourism; 2) develop logo options that can be utilized to promote economic development; and 3) develop a product of Floyd seal that can be utilized on locally grown products (produce, meats, canned goods, art, woodwork, etc.).
Floyd area partners are interested in evaluating how branding products could marry tourism and economic development concepts, while also creating the framework for individual uses. The selected firm(s) will work with teams that specialize in each area, provide opportunities for creative input on the front-end of the process, perform market research, and facilitate a minimum of one joint meeting.
Floyd County is a vibrant rural community in the Blue Ridge Mountains of southwest Virginia. Known for its natural beauty, music, arts, farms and other creative businesses, Floyd has become a destination for visitors and small, hands-on businesses. Floyd County has a population of about 15,000. It is near New River (Blacksburg) and Roanoke Valleys. Floyd draws visitors from around the world but especially from the mid-Atlantic.
Scope of Work:
Offerors should develop proposal responses that address one or more of the defined deliverables. The scope of services for this solicitation shall include, but are not limited to the following:
Deliverable 1 (part a):
Develop a minimum of three visual expressions (logos) of Floyd, Virginia brand to promote tourism initiatives. Ensure proposed expressions do not violate existing trademarks, perform a market research study to gauge the public’s reaction to each logo option.
Develop brand guidelines and complete kit for the selected logo. Guidelines should be prepared to encourage open source utilization. The logo kit should include multiple sizes (min 300 dpi), formats (vector, CMYK, RGB, jpeg, PNG, web, etc.), and optional variations of the selected logo. Provide a minimum of two font packages (if custom fonts are incorporated).
Facilitate a minimum of three tourism branding committee meetings. Facilitate a minimum of one community creative input meeting.
Deliverable 1 (part b):
Provide high-resolution photographs that feature multiple locations throughout Floyd County as identified through the process. Provide images in electronic format (min 300 dpi).
Develop a minimum of three visual expressions (logos) of Floyd, Virginia brand to promote economic development initiatives. Ensure proposed expressions do not violate existing trademarks, perform a market research study to gauge the public’s reaction to each logo option.
Develop brand guidelines and complete kit for the selected logo. Guidelines should be prepared to encourage open source utilization. The logo kit should include multiple sizes (min 300 dpi), formats (vector, CMYK, RGB, jpeg, PNG, web, etc.), and optional variations of the selected logo. Provide a minimum of two font packages (if custom fonts are incorporated).
Facilitate a minimum of three Floyd Grown management committee meetings.
Develop a minimum of three visual expressions (seals) of a Product of Floyd to increase locally grown/created product awareness and sales. Ensure proposed expressions do not violate existing trademarks, perform a market brief to identify the existing market for locally grown/created products. Special emphasis should be on agriculture and forestry sectors.
Identify primary marketing radius, demographic profiles of primary consumers, opportunity target audience(s), and how an online storefront may increase market potential. Additionally, what might be the benefits and disadvantages of creating and utilizing a new Product of Floyd seal?
Facilitate a minimum of three Floyd Grown management committee meetings.
Proposal due by May 10, 2017 to:
Elijah N. Sharp
6580 Valley Center Drive, Suite 124
Radford, VA 24141
Phone: (540) 639-9313 x210
Agencies who may succeed at this assignment include Finn Partners and Ruder Finn.
Florida Tourism Industry Issues Marketing RFP
Florida Tourism Industry Marketing Corporation is seeking an agency for Co-op Advertising Program.
VISIT FLORIDA Overview
VISIT FLORIDA is the State of Florida’s official tourism marketing corporation. VISIT FLORIDA has been repeatedly recognized as one of the leading destination marketing organizations (DMOs) in the United States.
VISIT FLORIDA is a public-private partnership and receives funding from the State of the Florida. VISIT FLORIDA in required by law to match each public dollar it receives with a contribution from non-state sources. This is currently accomplished in through the following four methods:
- Direct cash contributions, which include, but are not limited to, cash derived from strategic alliances, contributions of stocks and bonds, and partnership contributions.
- Fees for services, which include, but are not limited to, event participation, research, and brochure placement and transparencies.
- Cooperative advertising, which is the value based on cost of contributed productions, air time, and print space delivered by a third party.
- Contributed media value items contributed for use in promotions, and radio or television air time or print space for promotions. The value of air time or print space shall be calculated by taking the actual time or space and multiplying by the nonnegotiated unit price for that specific time or space which is known as the media equivalency value. In order to avoid duplication in determining media equivalency value, only the value of the promotion itself shall be included; the value of the items contributed for the promotion may not be included.
Scope of Work
VISIT FLORIDA’s goal for Sanctioned Co-op Advertising Program is to offer VISIT FLORIDA’s Marketing Partners advertising value at advertising rates they are not able to obtain on their own. As the media vendor, you will create advertising opportunities for VISIT FLORIDA’s Partners that align with VISIT FLORIDA’s Advertising Strategy outlined in Section 6. Your proposal should include at least one of the strategies.
VISIT FLORIDA will provide a list of Partners that include company name, city, business type and phone number. The media vendor will ensure that advertisers selling real estate, time shares or competitive destinations do not participate in the Program. Cruise companies may participate as long as other destinations are not listed in their advertisements.
The media vendor is solely responsible for selling advertising for the Program. All sales materials will display the VISIT FLORIDA Officially Sanctioned Co-op Program Seal. All sales materials must be approved by VISIT FLORIDA prior to solicitation. Advertising opportunities may be displayed on VISIT FLORIDA’s Marketing Planner.
VISIT FLORIDA will provide limited access to the media vendor for use of VISIT FLORIDA’s logo/trademark. The media vendor must provide proof of completed Program section to VISIT FLORIDA for review and approval a minimum of seven (7) business days prior to publication deadline. VISIT FLORIDA reserves the right to make corrections to editorial content for accuracy or content. VISIT FLORIDA will not be involved in writing editorial content, but assistance may be requested related to
theme or focus. All imagery must be Florida images and include either photo credit or caption. The program must be branded VISIT FLORIDA and ensure VISITFLORIDA.com is the dominant website featured.
The media vendor must provide a list of the participating Partners including copies of the insertion orders and/or notarized affidavits confirming co-op advertising participation, along with one (1) full copy of the publication to VISIT FLORIDA within 30 days of publication.
VISIT FLORIDA’s advertising campaign is centered around an advertising strategy that focuses on the following:
- Core Segments: Families with children; Couples focused on romance; winter “sun seekers”, Explorers & Adventurers, and those looking for Weekend Getaways. Also of interest are drive vacation prospects; young professional singles and the mature (55+) audience. Emphasis is on higher earning households ($75K+) across all segments.
- Growth Markets: Affluent/upscale travelers; Hispanic and African American audiences.
- Special Interests: Cultural/heritage travelers; Honeymooners; Golf/boating/fishing/water-sports enthusiasts; eco/nature travelers; and Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender travelers.
- Geographic Focus: Our overall emphasis is on the Domestic US, especially east of the Mississippi, along with consumers within driving range to Florida. Leading drive market states include: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
- Visitor Interests: VISIT FLORIDA emphasizes the following activities and themes:
- Theme/Amusement/Water Parks
Proposal due by Monday, May 15, 2017 to:
Florida Tourism Industry Marketing Corporation
2540 W Executive Center Circle, Suite 200
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Leading travel PR firms include 5WPR, Coyne PR and Burson Marsteller.
City of Jefferson, Missouri Issues Public Relations RFP
The City of Jefferson, Parks and Recreation Department is soliciting for professional services for marketing and public relations for the organization and its activities.
Scope. The proposed scope of services shall include the following:
- Develop organizational logo, colors, fonts, style and feel that reflects the image and unique strengths of the department.
- Develop and manage the deployment of various collateral, including all forms of hard and soft or electronic media.
- Manage ongoing media relations for activities within the department.
- Develop strategies to promote the department and paint the organization and its activities in a positive light.
Proposal due by May11 to:
City of Jefferson Purchasing Division
320 East McCarty
Jefferson City, MO 65101 573-634-6325
Capitol Corridor Issues Advertising RFP
Capitol Corridor seeks an agency for Advertising Support.
About the Capitol Corridor/CCJPA
The Capitol Corridor is an intercity rail service connecting the most economically vibrant urban centers in the Northern California megaregion – from the Sacramento capital, to the tech hub of Silicon Valley, and including San Francisco, Oakland, and Berkeley. With a Cafe Car and free wi-fi on board, Capitol Corridor trains provide a convenient, reliable, and comfortable alternative to the congested I-80, I-680, and I-880 freeways for both work and leisure travelers. The extensive network of bus connections further extends the Capitol Corridor’s reach to destinations like Reno, Lake Tahoe, Santa Cruz, and Monterey. The Capitol Corridor operates fast, reliable and affordable intercity rail service to 17 stations in 8 Northern California counties: Placer, Sacramento, Yolo, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, San Francisco, and Santa Clara, a 170-mile rail corridor. Annual ridership is approximately 1.7 million. The six local transit agencies in the eight-county service area provide the administration and management of the Capitol Corridor through the Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority (CCJPA). The San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) is the CCJPA’s administrative managing agency and provides day-to-day management support to the CCJPA.
Scope of Work
CCJPA is seeking an advertising firm to develop, execute, and apply new creative concepts to support and promote an update of Capitol Corridor’s brand and develop a versatile new suite of advertising elements that incorporate the new creative concepts. This contract will run for the period of May 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017. The selected firm will revitalize messaging and creative elements, analyze markets and develop strategy for existing promotional offers, present media plans, procure media, incorporate CCJPA’s marketing assets into the overall mix, and perform administrative tasks typically associated with advertising services. CCJPA requires that the firm have at least 5 years of experience with contracts valued at $100,000 or more, preferably in the travel, leisure destination, public sector and/or transportation industries.
The primary functions CCJPA is looking for the firm to perform are:
- Development of Advertising & Promotions Plan: Development, implement, and manage an advertising plan based on Capitol Corridor brand and ridership objectives for CCJPA’s Fiscal Year 2017-18.
- Creative Asset Development: Develop new creative strategy and direction for CCJPA’s advertising and promotional needs. Develop and produce new creative concepts/graphics/copy points for use in the advertising campaigns.
- Media Purchasing/Management: Selected agency will develop a media plan with ongoing support for successful execution of the advertising and promotional plan.
Development of Advertising & Promotions Plan (25%)
The CCJPA would like a media/advertising plan developed that provides consistent, targeted advertising to CCJPA’s intended audience. The media plan may include a mix of television, radio, print, out-of-home, online paid search, social media, non-traditional media, and other digital advertising. Primary tasks include:
- Advise the CCJPA in overall marketing analysis, strategy development and positioning of the Capitol Corridor intercity rail passenger service.
- Plan, develop, create, produce and implement quarterly advertising programs designed to increase awareness, ridership and revenue of Capitol Corridor rail service.
- Promotional Direction: Develop promotions and/or promotional partnerships with companies that share similar markets/sales objectives; create or review discount offers to promote product trial. Support existing annual promotions and events with updated creative and media recommendations.
Develop and coordinate promotions in conjunction with media buys. Plan and execute joint advertising, promotional, and trade-based campaigns with outside agencies
Creative Asset Development (30%)
The CCJPA is seeking a new creative campaign that will support promotional offers targeted at leisure/weekend and off-peak markets, with inclusion of destinations. Selected firm develop new creative look/feel for ads that will mesh with the current brand personality. Firm will update artwork, templates, copy and taglines for the planned campaigns. CCJPA would like to have an existing radio spot updated and re-recorded to reflect current offers, or a new spot created in its place. A sample list of creative needs follows:
- Photography, videography, illustration to support advertising
- Procurement of talent and management of talent rights as required
- Develop new taglines and copy for various advertising campaigns
- Create and produce new Radio Scripts/spots (:15, :30, :60)
- Television Spot: create new video spot of :15 and :30 lengths for use in online and television ads
- Design templates for social media graphics, online ads, print media
- Design web banner, online advertisement and email design templates
- Print ad templates
- Promotional rack card and flyer templates for various promotions
- Onboard signage/poster templates
- Create video spot for use in TV and/or online spots (:15, :30)
- Edit potential UGC (user-generated content) for campaign or other promotional projects
- Provide creative development and production of all materials associated with campaigns within a predetermined timeframe.
Media purchasing/management (45%)
Selected agency will develop a media plan to support the advertising and promotional plan.
- Media purchasing and management of advertising contracts to support the advertising & Promotional plan.
- Check and verify insertions, displays, broadcasts or other means used, to such degree as is usually performed by agencies, including providing tear-sheets, logs, or other proof that ads have run. Audit invoices for space, time, material preparation and charges.
- Provide account services management and coordination sufficient to support the advertising services outlined.
- Analyze media options and prepare a media plan for advertising campaign components
- Order advertising space, time or other means to be used for publication of CCJPA’s advertisements, at all times endeavoring to secure the most efficient and advantageous rates available. CCJPA is seeking recommendations that will maximize visibility for its product/promotions.
Budget & Administrative
Budget for these services is estimated at not more than $500,000 for all creative work, production, net media purchase and commission on net and firm fees.
Proposals due by Monday, April 24, 2017 to:
Ravi Sreekakula, Marketing
Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
300 Lakeside Drive, 14th floor East
Oakland CA 94612
Finn Partners and Porter Novelli maintain offices in California.
Snead State Community College Issues Marketing RFP
Snead State Community College has issued an RFP for Marketing Services, and is seeking Brand Research and New Brand Campaign for Aviation Center. Snead State Community College is requesting marketing firms to develop a brand identity and a marketing campaign for a new aviation program within an existing aviation center.
Aviation Program Marketing Endeavors.
Branding: Establishing a unique identity for the aviation program will include the development of a program logo that aligns with the brand of Snead State Community College. Specific colors and fonts will be chosen as part of this unique identity and will be utilized in all aspects of establishing the brand, including advertising and promotional materials, signage and website.
Advertising: A complete advertising campaign will be developed using all forms of media (print, radio, TV, outdoor, digital, social media, web, etc.). The campaign will consistently use the established components of the aviation program’s brand. The campaign will be launched through the College’s service area and other areas that may attract students to this particular type of program.
Proposals should include media buys in the list of services to be provided. The successful Bidder/Contractor will coordinate with the Office of Marketing/Public Relations on all images, graphics, video and verbiage used in the campaign.
Proposal due by May 1, 2017 to:
Snead State Community College
Mr. Joe Whitmore
Vice President for Finance and Administration and CFO Room 221 Administration Building
102 Elder Street
P. O. Box 734 Boaz, AL 35957
United Nations Development Programme / UNDP Issues Content RFP
United Nations Development Programme / UNDP has issued an RFP for content creation.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Armenia in partnership with the Government of Armenia works to advance the national reform agenda and develop the capacities of counterparts at a national, regional and local level. To this end, UNDP is currently implementing a multi-component programme across two portfolios, namely Democratic Governance, Sustainable Growth and Resilience.
On a daily basis, UNDP in Armenia works with a wide range of partners, including donors from national development organizations, International Financial Institutions, and other international organizations such as the EU. For UNDP in Armenia’s programme and project staff, the maintenance and strengthening of these relationships is of key strategic importance.
Description of Responsibilities
In order to better support UNDP staff in maintaining clear and effective relationships with partner organisations, content is sought with specific emphasis on the production of concept notes, proposal and other reports.
Specific points that the training to address might include:
- Concept and proposals;
- Business emails.
Proposal due by April 27, 2017 to:
United Nations Development Programme / UNDP
14 Petros Adamyan St.
Yerevan 0010, Republic of Armenia
Chinese Marketing Agency Needed For Arkansas Tech University
Arkansas Tech University is seeking a marketing agency to assist with Recruitment Services in the People’s Republic of China (PRC). Arkansas Tech is a state university established in 1909, with a branch campus at Ozark and with programs at the technical, associate, baccalaureate and graduate levels. The Fall 2016 combined enrollment was approximately 12,000 students.
Provide recruitment services in the PRC in order to increase the number of Chinese nationals studying at Arkansas Tech University.
Scope of Service
Services are to include, but not be limited to:
- Marketing of ATU in PRC
- Recruitment of prospective students, both undergraduate and graduate
- Establishment of a reliable agent network
- Notifying university officials of current trends and issues associated with recruitment and marketing in PRC
- Evaluation of documents submitted by applicants from PRC
- Screening and interviewing all prospective students
- Provide pre‐departure orientation and training for admitted students, including logistical support for travel
- Provide translation services as needed
Proposal due by April 28 to:
Jessica Holloway, Director of Procurement
Arkansas Tech University
203 West O Street
Russellville, AR 72801‐2222
USA Tel: 479‐968‐0269
Washington State University Seeks Marketing Agency
Washington State University is seeking an agency for Enrollment Marketing Services for the WSU Vancouver Campus. Washington State University is a public research university committed to its land-grant heritage and tradition of service to society. The main campus in Pullman was founded in 1890 and is Washington’s original land grant university. The multi-campus system now has four urban campuses located in Richland, Spokane, Everett, and Vancouver, Washington, and in addition, a global campus.
WSU VANCOUVER CAMPUS OVERVIEW
The WSU Vancouver campus (WSUV) was established in 1989 as a provider of upper division and graduate education, and in 2006 began admitting freshman students for the first time, marking an important event in the development of the WSU system. WSUV is an innovative, non-residential research university dedicated to offering premier undergraduate and graduate educational and research experiences. As the only public four-year institution of higher education in southwest Washington, WSUV enjoys extraordinary community support and is committed to developing areas of academic and research excellence that fuel innovation and economic growth, both regionally and statewide. Southwest Washington continues to be the area of the state with the most limited access to public higher education, while demand for college graduates remains strong.
WSUV enrolls nearly 3,500 students who are predominately undergraduate, transfer students with an average age of 26. First generation students comprise 43 percent of the undergraduate population. The freshman class has grown between 15 and 20 percent in the each of the last three years, and this aggressive growth is a trend the campus wants to continue. In terms of a financial profile of current undergraduate students, 82 percent of students are using financial aid, and of those, 65 percent are Pell grant eligible.
The campus currently offers 22 bachelor’s degrees, eight master’s degrees, and three doctorate degrees with more than 190 doctorate faculty. We also have a number of doctoral students on our campus who are completing a Ph. D. in other areas. Although currently a non-residential campus, students are increasingly relocating from other regions to attend WSU Vancouver, and student housing is a future possibility.
OBJECTIVE OF THE REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
WSU Vancouver, with the support of the University administration, wishes to engage a qualified enrollment management marketing vendor to prepare and conduct a direct marketing student search campaign to increase freshman enrollment. This should include name purchases, messaging, marketing, mail and email delivery, monitoring and reports, and analysis. WSU Vancouver will work with the selected vendor to help them understand the operation, enrollment goals, branding and messaging, but the selected vendor will take the campaign over from that point. WSUV is looking for an established company, with demonstrated success with similar institutions.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
With the collaboration of WSU Vancouver Student Affairs and Enrollment, and Marketing and Communications staff, the selected firm will provide the following services with the specific outcome of increasing freshman student enrollment:
- Establish and deliver a robust student search campaign targeted at high school students. The student search and fulfillment campaign must be delivered in a timely and efficient manner for maximum impact and effectiveness.
- Personalized and integrated student search campaign to high school students with an initial deployment date of late summer 2017.
- Integration with web, including mobile media (smartphones and tablets) based on browser identification, as a standard component of our marketing programs.
- Integration of communication flows sent to parents and guidance counselors, when information is provided by the student.
- Electronic transfer of completion documentation for the student’s application, such as transcripts, secondary school reports and references from high school guidance counselors.
- Tracking and collection of all information and data relating to inquiries and applications resulting from campaign and data synchronized daily with institution’s system via secure transfer.
- Detailed reports, including all traffic data and describing all activities conducted by vendor (vendor has the sole final responsibility for the determination and recording of response and/or application data).
- Responder files must be provided routinely to WSU Vancouver by the vendor through a secure FTP site, in a format to be determined by WSU Vancouver and on a schedule determined by WSU Vancouver.
- Routine, detailed analyses of program performance and program results to be used as the basis for making decisions in program adjustments must be made available on demand to WSU Vancouver. The analyses must include elements as requested by WSU Vancouver.
- Include rapid, personalized responses to students’ initial responses to search, with personalized, WSU Vancouver branded communications online and on paper to students and to their parents/guardians.
- Selected vendor will manage existing prospect pool at WSU Vancouver which aligns with targeted audience.
- Selected vendor will provide advice and guidance to WSU Vancouver client in regards to communication with student prospects after vendor communication plan ends.
- Targeting recommendations for optimal results (including, as applicable, list recommendations and list order placement):
- Strategic development of marketing campaign: messaging, sequencing, interplay between paper and electronic media.
- Creative development: copy and design, including multiple versions, electronic and paper.
- Production of printed materials.
- Development and hosting of program response sites
- Exchange of data via secure FTP.
- Mailing and mail tracking.
- Email deployment and delivery tracking.
- Interim and final analyses.
Washington State University
ATTN: RFP No. 6820-GC24645
French Administration Building, Room 220
Pullman, WA 99164-1020
Strong Agencies in Washington State include APCO Worldwide and WE Communications.
State of Nevada Issues Marketing Research RFP
The State of Nevada is seeking an Integrated Marketing Research firm. The principal goal of this project is to review Tourism’s current advertising effectiveness study which is conducted by Kantar TNS and determine, based on the methodology used, if the numbers reported are valid. Tourism is seeking a research firm/individual that understands the tourism market research space and can provide a non-biased assessment of the current methodology and ROI numbers.
Each research company uses proprietary research methodology and the awarded contractor will not be required to ascertain Kantar TNS’ proprietary modeling, but rather through a mutually coordinated effort between Kantar TNS and the awarded contractor, evaluate the process, review the methodology (to the extent agreed upon) and resulting numbers, and determine if the campaign effectiveness study results are accurate.
Due Date: 5/5/2017:
515 E. Musser Street, Suite 300
Carson City, NV 89701
Ireland Tourism Seeking Creative Agency
Fáilte Ireland together with Dublin City Council are now seeking proposals from creative agencies to hire a creative firm for the New Year’s Festival along with the management of programming, marketing and operational elements of the festival.The festival should have a strong emphasis on the New Year’s Midnight Moment celebration which will act as a focal point for Dublin’s New Year Festival. The festival should be participative and iconic in nature and be expressed over a two day period.
Fáilte Ireland is the National Tourism Development Authority. The organization’s role is to support the tourism industry and work to sustain Ireland as a high-quality and competitive tourism destination. They work with other state agencies and representative bodies, at local and national levels, to implement and champion positive and practical strategies that will benefit Irish tourism and the Irish economy. They promote Ireland as a holiday destination through our domestic marketing campaign (DiscoverIreland.ie) and manage a network of nationwide tourist information centres that provide help and advice for visitors to Ireland.
Address: Fáilte IrelandNational Tourism Development Authority N/A
8895 Amiens Street Dublin
Mohawk Gaming Seeks Marketing Agency
The Mohawk Gaming Enterprises, LLC dba: Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort, is requesting bids from qualified vendors to work collaboratively with the MGE Marketing team and MGE’s Ad Agency on the design, videography, sound editing and video production services for commercials at the Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort to begin airing in July 2017.
The Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort is located in Upstate New York situated along the St. Lawrence River and bordering Canada in two provinces both Ontario and Quebec. The Akwesasne Mohawk Casino opened its doors in April of 1999 by the St Regis Mohawk Tribe and is the number one entertainment venue in the surrounding area. The casino currently has 1,800 Class III, Vegas style slot machines, 30 table games and a high limit room. The Resort also offers an all you can eat Buffet featuring prime rib, Maple Room Steakhouse creating an inviting fine-dining restaurant for the North Country, Stick’s Sports Bar that can service up to 160 guests, Rapids Food Court, which offers fast and convenient options at three stations; and lastly Reflections Gift Shop, which sells logoed items, jewelry and more. The goal of the Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort is to be the first choice for the customer’s casino and gambling entertainment. Based on this goal, the Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort is focusing on building loyalty and real value for our customers. This is accomplished by being a service-oriented entertainment company who offers attractive benefits and rewards to its customers.
Scope of Work and Services
Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort would like to shoot four (4) different on-location commercial spots using both interior and exterior scenes to advertise to their customers in both the United States and Canada. The goal of these advertisements is to promote excitement, increase sales and brand awareness for the Resort.
Address: 873 State Route 37 Hogansburg, NY 13655
Mark Face of Envelope/Package with: RFP2017-1
Kissimmee Gateway Airport Seeking PR Agency
The City of Kissimmee Gateway Airport is seeking a marketing and public relations agency.
Scope of services to include:
- Marketing and Advertising Planning
- Media Buy
- Advertising Concept Development/Production
Plan, develop, execute, track and report results for Kissimmee Gateway Airport’s (KGA) brand advertising programs.
- Marketing and Advertising Planning including Strategic Direction, Creative Strategy, Brand Development and Stewardship, Media Plan and Cooperative Plan.
- Media Buy: Develop and execute the media plan presented in the Marketing and Advertising Plan. Execution includes placement, optimization, cancellations, auditing, payment to vendors and billing.
- Advertising Concept DevelopmenUProduction: Concept creative materials/campaign elements (print, digital and broadcast) as described in the Marketing and Advertising Plan. Once approved, produce and bring to final form the advertising materials.
- Work with KGA staff to develop campaign tracking mechanisms, research and other projects as needed.
- Periodically attend KGA’s board meetings, prepare periodic reports and a monthly budget recap, as directed by KGA.
- Provide creative input and support for other projects and work collaboratively with global trade and public relations agencies.
City of Kissimmee Gateway Airport
401 Dyer Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34741
New Mexico Town Issues Economic Development RFP
Lea Country, a town in the State of New Mexico has issued an RFP for Economic Development Services. That program should include development and implementation of a marketing and promotion plan, development and implementation of an advertising, printing, publication, and materials distribution plan, development and implementation of plans for active solicitation of new business, manufacturing, and industry, provision of technical services related to all industrial and economic development matters, and willingness to perform additional related services as needed.
Lea County government strives to enhance the economic development of Lea County to ensure the health, safety, and quality of life for all residents as determined by law and community interests.
State of New Mexico
100 N. Main, Suite 11,
Lovington, NM 88260
River Parishes Tourist Commission Issues Advertising RFP
The River Parishes Tourist Commission in Louisiana has issued an RFP for an advertising agency.
In 2001 the RPTC was formed by a legislative act. The three parish councils of St James, St John and St Charles Parishes identified the RPTC as an organization knowledgeable in tourism promotion and respected by the provider of such activities. Interested agencies must be able to demonstrate measurable success in previous tourism campaigns on behalf of tourist destinations, tourist accommodations, tourist attractions, etc.
Scope of Service
The agency will develop a successful campaign, both nationally and internationally, to attract tourists to the River Parishes with special emphasis on increasing hotel and motel occupancy. From time to time, the agency may be asked to conduct conversion studies or mini-research projects. The agency is expected to work in close cooperation with the Commission’s Internet service provider, with the agency providing the editorial copy and creative for both the web site and the marketing pieces. The agency coordinates and manages the annual cooperative advertising campaign with participating partners of the RPTC. The agency must work closely with the Louisiana Office of Tourism and its agency of record.
The agency must perform all creative, copy writing, media placement, Internet marketing, coordination with mail house and consultant services described herein. The agency will arrange and contract for photography, film and television production, printing, display construction and other outside services with the approval of the Commission.
Kimmie Carlos, Executive Director
Phone 985-359-2784, Fax 985-359-9778
River Parishes Tourist Commission/New Orleans Plantation Country RPTC
2900 Hwy 51
LaPlace, LA 70068
Santa Maria California Parks Issues Marketing RFP
The City of Santa Maria, California Recreation and Parks Department is seeking proposals for a long‐term Marketing Plan for implementation in order to more effectively position Recreation and Parks in the community. The Plan would promote the Recreation and Parks exceptional attributes and elevate the City’s image within Santa Barbara County and reinforce its distinct sense of place and community character.
The selected firm will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Market Research: Collect and organize data about the market that is currently taking part in leisure services.
- Define who the target market is for activities, programs, events and parks.
- Create a recommendation for Market Strategies
- Establish quantifiable marketing goals
- Determine how to monitor results
- Create and deliver a comprehensive marketing plan
City of Santa Maria
110 E, Cook Street
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Alabama City Seeks PR Firm
The City of Helena, Alabama is seeking a PR firm for professional services to develop and produce a monthly newsletter and digital version posted online. The services of the firm shall include, but not limited to: the development, production, publishing, online posting and mailing of the monthly newsletter for the City of Helena.
- City related news, pictures, and content.
- Mayor and City Council updates and information.
- Focus stories on: Helena businesses, civic groups, and people.
- Education – Public Safety, update on Helena Elementary, Intermediate, Middle, and High Schools.
- Community events and projects.
- Reports/updates from city boards, groups, etc. including, but not limited to: Helena Arts Council, Library Board, Historical Commission, Beautification Board, Helena Teen Council, Helena Market Days, and non religiously affiliated civic organizations such as (but not limited to) Helena Belles, Helena Business & Professional Association, Lions Club, Kiwanis, etc.
Proposal due by March 13th, 2017 to:
City of Helena
ATTN: Amanda Traywick, City Clerk
P.O. Box 613 Helena, AL 35080 (205) 663-2161
State Insurance Fund Issues Search Engine Optimization RFP
The State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF) Is seeking an agency to provide search engine optimization (SEO) services. SAIF is seeking to expand its web search visibility in the state of Oregon for its corporate website, www.saif.com. As the leading workers’ compensation carrier in Oregon, SAIF has maintained a strong presence in the Oregon market. However, digital market tactics, specifically SEO, have not been a strong focus; current digital market tactics have been limited primarily to in-house, on-site optimization for website content. Accordingly, SAIF is seeking a qualified vendor to lead its search engine optimization efforts as a pillar of SAIF’s digital marketing strategy.
SAIF is an independent public corporation created by the Oregon Legislature, with headquarters located at 400 High Street SE, in Salem, Oregon. SAIF is the market leader in the provision of workers’ compensation insurance for Oregon employers, insuring more than 600,000 workers through policies with over 51,000 employers. SAIF also has regional offices in Bend, Eugene, Medford, North Bend, Portland, and Roseburg. As of March 24, 2016, SAIF employed 961 employees. Respondents will find additional background information at http://www.saif.com.
SCOPE OF WORK
The proposer must be qualified and prepared to provide services to SAIF in the following areas:
- Evaluate the current website structure and on-site factors as they pertain to SEO and make recommendations for improvements. Provide specific technical guidance to SAIF internal developers.
- Conduct keyword research to identify and validate targeted keyword sets and opportunistic keywords for ongoing content creation. SAIF has a strong internal team of content strategists. Therefore, the vendor should help guide SAIF’s external-facing content strategy as it pertains to SEO and SAIF’s business objectives.
- Advise and employ tactics to generate ranking improvements using off-site factors (e.g., backlink profile, authority, social media, etc.).
- Recommend SEO tools and measurement best-practices. Provide ongoing measurement and reporting of organic ranking and website performance.
To assist proposer in preparing its proposal, SAIF will provide the following materials to any proposer, upon request made to Mike Watters at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Materials that describe SAIF’s current digital marketing strategy and business objectives;
- Materials that describe SAIF’s competitors;
- Website analytics; and
- Materials that describe SAIF Corporation and its business.
Proposal due by February 24, 2017 to:
MINNESOTA STATE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
The Minneapolis Community and Technical College is seeking a marketing and advertising company. Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC) is a public two-year college located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. MCTC enrolls nearly 13,000 credit students annually and is an active partner in initiatives designed to strengthen the social, economic and cultural vitality of the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Created in 1996, and a member of Minnesota State, MCTC is the result of the merger of two institutions: a technical college with a long history of vocational education dating back to 1914 and an open- enrollment community college established in 1965. Currently, the spacious campus covers 21.6 acres of land and recent expansions include a new state-of-the-art Science Center, dining hall and outdoor plaza.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Online marketing
- Media buying, placement and monitoring
Proposal due date is February 14, 2017 to:
Questions: Geoff Jones, Director of Marketing Communication
Minneapolis Community and Technical College
1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Taos, New Mexico Issues Marketing RFP
The Town of Taos, New Mexico Marketing and Tourism Department is seeking an experienced and well-qualified public relations firm to assist in managing and executing an innovative public relations campaign as a critical part of Taos’ overall marketing and branding effort. The public relations campaign is expected to integrate a social media strategy that provides a strong online presence, greater engagement and reinforces the Taos brand.
The objective of the public relations firm is to work with media partners to deliver compelling stories and information about Taos to the venturesome traveler in our target markets. The public relations/social media strategy will effectively support the overall Town of Taos Marketing Strategy for 2017 and ignite awareness of Taos as a premier travel destination and to motivate the traveler to choose Taos for their next travel experience.
Scope of Service:
The public relations firm will be expected to:
PUBLIC RELATIONS SERVICES
- Develop and execute an annual media relations plan that includes a suggested pitch calendar to expand awareness of Taos as a travel destination
- Develop Fact Sheet/Press Kit
- Develop and pitch in-depth story ideas with the Taos branding message to key reporters each month
- Track editorial calendars and pitch appropriate leads
- Service day to day calls from journalists
- Coordinate interviews between journalists and Town of Taos
- 1 to 2 press announcements per month – write, send, place and pitch
- Provide daily media clips
- Monthly reporting and media values
- Weekly conference call
- Bi-monthly face to face meeting with the Lodgers Tax Advisory Board and Director of Marketing and Tourism
- Coordinate of Media and/or Influencer Visits
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATION SERVICES
- Monitor and manage Taos’ social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram
- Plan and implement social media campaigns that drive engagement and traffic across all social media channels
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting
- Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success
- Help to increase conversion rates and ROI
- Understanding of the Taos tourism brand and ability to represent the brand professionally on all social channels
- Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets
ATTN: Sharon Voigt, Procurement Officer
400 Camino de la Placita Taos,
New Mexico 87571
(575) 751-2026 email@example.com
Criminal Justice Coordinating Council Issues Communications RFP
The Criminal Justice Coordinating Council (CJCC) is an independent agency established in 2001 by the Council of the District of Columbia and seeking a communications consultant. The agency plays a critical role within the criminal and juvenile justice community by serving as a catalyst and resource for system reform, program development and information data analysis. The agency is dedicated to improving public safety and the administration of criminal and juvenile justice.
SCOPE OF REQUESTED SERVICES
Provide writing, editing and presentation support in all areas of communications and public relations for the agency including
- Helping to develop and update the agency’s communications strategy;
- Assisting with oral and written responses to media inquiries;
- Assisting with interview, public meeting and hearing testimony preparation;
- Providing advice regarding how to respond to feedback from within and from outside the agency;
- Provide advice regarding how to better utilize the agency’s social media platforms (website, twitter account, etc.);
- Propose methods for evaluating the success of the agency’s communications strategy;
- Draft media and public relations-related documents; and
- Proactively place stories that showcase the agency’s mission, vision and success.
CRIMINAL JUSTICE COORDINATING COUNCIL
104 MARIETTA STREET, SUITE 440
ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30303-2743
Texas School Issues Marketing RFP
Weslaco Independent School District has issued a marketing RFP.
Weslaco ISD is seeking to hire a Marketing Firm that can create and implement a marketing plan exclusively for Weslaco ISD and for the specific reason of highlighting the school district. The primary reason for this marketing plan is to: 1) inform the community of what the r school district has to offer; 2) highlight the district’s accomplishments; 3) inform the community and the general public of “academic vision”
Weslaco ISD – Overview
Weslaco ISD is a school district located in deep south Texas. We are situated in the middle of the Rio Grande Valley in Weslaco, Texas which has a population of 45,470. The school district has a student population (as of 1/13/2016) of 17,460.
Marketing Plan Goals & Audience
They seek a firm to shine a light on Weslaco ISD and its accomplishment. They seek to make Weslaco ISD the only “complete” option for student education. Furthermore, the following specific goals need to be addressed:
- Student retention
- Student recruitment
- Parent awareness (of what district has to offer)
- District’s student accomplishments (scholarships & other)
- District current and future goals
Independent School District
312 West Fifth Street
P.O. Box 266, Weslaco, Texas
Zeal Network Seeking PR Agency
Zeal Network Chitral’s First Complete Media Group is looking for a Public Relations agency. ZEAL is a complete media enterprise consisting of platforms including Television (News, Entertainment and Sports), Digital Media (Web, Social Media & Media Apps), Print Media (Newspaper and Magazines).
Their goal is to be the leading media group and at the same time preserve culture and preservation of culture and enhancing socio-economic development of the area.
They seek a PR firm able to enhance the media industry which is dormant from quite a while in district Chitral and provide a complete media group one of its kind.
Scope to include:
- Complete in-door advertisement
- Complete outdoor advertisement through bill boards, wall chalking, ads, vehicle promos etc.
- Complete social media marketing through Facebook, twitter, Instagram and other available mediums.
- Complete SMS marketing system with a designated messaging number.
Zeal Community TV
Dharmasala, Kanul (PO)
Dodge City Issues Advertising RFP
The City of Dodge City has issued an RFP for hotel properties interested in trading out room nights for advertising privileges related to tournament operations at Legends Park. Background Information: Each year the City schedules 12 to 15 baseball, slow pitch and fast pitch tournaments at Legends Park and other facilities in the community. In 2016 tournaments were offered on 12 weekends including, nine baseball tournaments, 7 fast pitch tournaments and 3 adult softball tournaments.
Other facts include:
- 334 teams registered in 2016. (43 additional teams registered for two tournaments canceled due to rain.)
- 81 teams from out of state (25%)
- Total attendance of approximately 5,700 players and coaches plus another 11,500 spectators.
- 35,000 hits on the City’s web site tournament pages. The Legends Park pages were the #1 and #2 most hit pages on the City site.
Need: To staff these tournaments requires bringing in umpires from outside the community requiring overnight lodging, approximately 50 room nights per season. The City is offering to trade out room nights in exchange for advertising privileges including but not limited to: 1) logo placement and link on the Legends Park web site pages; and 2) banner placement at Legends Park (banner provided by the Hotel property.). The City is looking to create a sponsorship arrangement with up to five hotel properties.
Mr. Paul Lewis
Parks and Recreation Director City of Dodge City
806 N. 2nd Avenue
PO Box 880, Dodge City, KS. 67801.
Paul Lewis, Parks & Recreation Director Tel: 620/225-8160
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
WEBER COUNTY FAIR ISSUES ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS RFP
The Weber County Fair is seeking an Advertising and PR firm to provide services for the Weber County Fair. The Weber County Fair happens each August ending the 2nd Saturday of the month. With more than 60,000 fair goers, the Fair captures the attention of all age consumers. Commercial exhibitors, food vendors, livestock, living arts, contests, rodeos and major entertainment thrill fair goers during the four-day extravaganza. The selected agency will be responsible for the conception of, preparation of, and execution of advertising and public relations materials and services; the placement of advertising materials in media as designated by Fair, may include, newspaper, radio, television, magazines, managing website, outdoor media, print media, transit media, and the conception of, preparation of, execution of, and placement of other mutually agreed upon communications materials and services. The precise nature of all advertising will be as from time to time mutually agreed upon by the Fair and the Agency.
Examples of work to be performed are:
DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
- Concept and production of theme and artwork
- Design and production of billboards, transit, pens, magnets, shirts, ads, tickets, poster, banners, coloring contest etc.
- Radio spot concept and production
- Television spot concept and production
Weber County Purchasing
Attn: Brianna Sederholm
2380 Washington Blvd Ste 260
Ogden, UT 84401
Summit County Public Health Seeking Ad & Marketing Firm
Summit County in Ohio is seeking an Advertising/Marketing firm experienced in both overall branding and targeted marketing strategies. The selected firm will be responsible for building overall awareness of the Summit County Public Health brand. Anticipated budget for the project is $100,000 including all fees for services and costs for media and advertising placement.
Summit County Public Health
1867 W Market Street
Akron, OH 44313
Gadsden State Community College Issues Marketing RFP
Gadsden State Community College (GSCC) has issued an RFP for marketing, advertising, social media, and public relations services for the college. GSCC is a comprehensive community college offering an array of associate degree and certificate programs. Students may enroll in classes at any of GSCCs six locations in Northeast Alabama. For more information about GSCC visit www.gadsdenstate.edu.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work will include:
- Development of a comprehensive marketing and public relations plan.
- Design and placement for digital, print, radio, television, search engine options and other social media.
- Development of a social media marketing management plan.
- General marketing and advertising services for a three-county demographic – Calhoun, Cherokee, and Etowah.
- Design of electronic marketing materials for various departments and for the three-county demographic.
- Design and procurement of printed marketing materials for various departments and for the three-county demographic. The procurement of printed marketing materials shall be charged at cost by the selected firm and the selected firm may use third-parties to provide this service.
Gadsden State Community College (GSCC)
O. Box 227
Gadsden, Alabama 35902-0227
United Nations Issues Event Management RFP
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was established on 14 December 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and resolve refugee problems worldwide. Its primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It also has a mandate to help stateless people.
They seek an event management firm for Thailand.
- To provide the strategic creative idea of UNHCR’s annual event and also each event in order to support fundraising and to increase positive perception towards refugees. Each campaign should be outstanding on its own while complementing each other as a showcase from UNHCR as the leading UN agency in helping refugees;
- To provide key message of each event which responds to the main objectives of the project/campaign;
- To propose an interactive activities or experience of being a refugee for each assigned event in order to gain maximum participants which result in fundraising opportunity and publicity;
- To provide comprehensive on-ground event management team to operate the event as well as immediately respond and resolve an unforeseen incident that occur during any event;
- To handle the production of all related materials in the events and ensure high quality materials;
- To provide value added benefits for UNHCR such as connecting partnership from event locations or corporate partners;
- UNHCR website review and email marketing strategy.
The UNHCR Regional Representative in Thailand
P.O. Box 2-121
10200 Bangkok, Thailand
Edmonds Community College Issues Digital Media RFP
Edmonds Community College is seeking a digital media agency. They need a firm to update the design and user interface of the college websites to make the sites more interactive and engaging and to incorporate the recent updates to the college logos and branding guidelines.
There are three primary Edmonds CC websites that serve unique audiences:
- www.edcc.edu (prospective students, community, and other external audiences),
- students.edcc.edu (current students), and
- employees.edcc.edu (administration, faculty, and staff).
Edmonds Community College is a comprehensive, public, twoyear institution of higher education located in Lynnwood, WA. The College is a dynamic, diverse, environment of learning which serves an average of 11,600 students per college quarter. EdCC is the third largest community college in the state of Washington with 64 Associate Degree programs. Students range in age from 1385, with an average age of approximately 30. More than 1,450 international students from approximately 65 countries attend the college.
Scope of work
Edmonds CC seeks to commission an updated design and user interface for the three primary websites from a highly experienced web design professional or firm to ensure Edmonds CC’s web sites reflect innovation, quality, service, and lifelong learning.
- The selected vendor will conduct research that includes seeking input from external stakeholders (high school counselors, employers, community leaders, partners, donors, and alumni), current students, and college employees to determine stakeholder’s perceptions of the college websites; review analytics data; and how our web presence could be more effective.The vendor will utilize the following tools to conduct research:
- Stakeholder survey – the vendor should survey key stakeholders – elected officials, managers, content creators, internal users – from Edmonds CC with the purpose of validating goals and tasks for the new website.
- Online community survey – the vendor should utilize an online community survey to gather key information about the level of satisfaction and to determine the most common tasks and potential goals of users.
- Homepage heat mapping – the vendor should use heat mapping to collect information about every action taken on the current site to review functionality and behavior. The heat mapping should include where people have clicked, scrolled, and hovered on the page.
- Accessibility validation (WCAG 2.0 level AA compliance) – the vendor should analyze the accessibility of the current site and make recommendations for the new site
- Site analytics – the vendor should utilize historical site analytics to understand patterns and information useful to the development of the new site.
- Mobile usability – the vendor should analyze the current site for mobile usability and review the mobile site statistics to understand the needs of the current visitors.
- The selected vendor will create redesigned websites. Edmonds CC seeks a firm to redesign its websites through a process of research, presenting to stakeholders, facilitating productive discussions and forums, and incorporating feedback. The vendor will approach design as an iterative process.
- Research: the successful vendor will engage a variety of stakeholders to determine perceptions, look at competition, and identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Presentation: the successful vendor will present findings and proposed website designs.
The successful vendor will also substantiate design choices, citing design theory and marketing-based evidence.
Paul Poppe, Contract Specialist Purchasing Office,
Edmonds Community College
Grand Rapids Community College Issues Digital Advertising RFP
Grand Rapids Community College has issued an RFP for Digital Advertising and Search Engine Marketing.
The vendor shall provide the communications department with a digital and search engine marketing campaign that will generate prospective student leads.
Scope of Work:
The requirements and scope of work the vendor will be expected to complete within a
$50,000 budget for the 2017-18 fiscal year are:
1) Search Engine Marketing – Develop campaigns across the most used search engines, optimizing for phone calls and link clicks, among the target audience. Messaging should be relevant to the search query with an accountable and measurable return on investment.
a. Run Sept. 5, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
2) Digital Marketing – Develop a campaign across platforms, which delivers our message to the target audience at the zero moment of truth, optimizing for landing page form fills. Should include remarketing and burn pixels.
b. Run Sept. 11, 2017 through Nov. 30, 2017, and Jan. 28, 2018 through June 30, 2018
GRCC will provide base search terms for SEM, and the creative for the digital campaign.
Key messages, target audience and geographic regions are known.
June 21, 2017 to
State of Nebraska Seeking Content Creation Firm
The State of Nebraska is seeking a firm to create, curate and manage all travel information content for the NTC whether in print, online, video or combination of various media.
Specifically, the major requirements of this RFP require that proposers provide all services necessary for the ongoing creation, hosting, maintenance & other development of VisitNebraska.com; all publishing services required to create, produce and distribute the Official Nebraska Travel Guide; and ability to develop an innovative strategy to create and develop a comprehensive content marketing program.
1. The NTC vision is to have a centralized “hub” of travel content, primarily created to populate VisitNebraska.com and the NTC publications, but also for the purposes of:
a. Supplementing editorial/content requests received by the NTC and/or its other marketing partners;
b. Providing relevant content to be repurposed and targeted to various niche interests in using paid or co-op initiatives;
c. Creating and maintaining a consistent editorial approach, voice and personality across all platforms; and,
d. Serving as the source of approved Nebraska travel content for use with industry partners.
July 21 to:
Nebraska Purchasing Bureau
1526 K Street, Suite 130
Lincoln, NE 68508