Global Partnership for Education Seeks Website Agency
The Global Partnership for Education is seeking a qualified vendor to assist in the rebuilding of its website at https://www.globalpartnership.org/ (https://www.globalpartnership.org/) to coincide with an upgrade to the latest stable version of Drupal as approved by the World Bank’s Office of Information Security.
The Global Partnership for Education (GPE) works with 65+ developing countries to ensure that every child receives a quality basic education, prioritizing the poorest, the most vulnerable and those living in fragile and conflict-affected countries. GPE mobilizes financing for education and supports developing countries to build effective education systems founded on evidence-based planning and policies.
Scope of Work:
The primary objective of this RFP is to engage a qualified vendor for rebuilding the GPE website within but not limited to a range of the following services:
· Work with GPE and host provider in developing a strategy to assume control over website updates, code and workတၐow;
· Perform thorough code structure audit and plugin review to determine options and strategy for migrating the GPE multilingual website to the latest stable version of Drupal;
· Review the staging and production setup and work with hosting vendor to optimize and improve or create workတၐows;
· Work with GPE web team on the integration of provided new website design templates and information architecture (IA) to coincide with the Drupal upgrade;
· Suggest a possible move/re-code from Bootstrap to Semantic UI, UIKit or another front-end framework;
· Provide ongoing support for issues and new development tasks;
· Provide exceptional support for the website and associated platforms (in particular Mailchimp), including outside normal working hours, for special GPE events and initiatives;
· Provide weekly status reports on projects, tasks, and website performance;
· Provide ongoing assistance with GPE’s well-established accounts in Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, and Data Studio.
· Work directly with hosting provider to provide upgrades and install patches to the website platform on an ongoing basis;
· Ensure website remains accessible in all viewport sizes, loads quickly, and works well with older technology/browsers to support GPE users in developing countries;
· Support GPE Web Developer when responding to World Bank’s Oတတce of Information Security as well as the host provider for technical queries about the GPE website;
· Perform site monitoring and monitor alerts;
· Provide 24/7 support for emergencies (regular support is only expected during normal GPE working hours);
· Work with GPE Web Developer to ensure updates to the website meet approval in a staging environment prior to making the updates live;
· Perform/implement bug †xes quickly and reliably;
· Establish and maintain a quality assurance process or set of processes to ensure the quality of deliverables meet
· Provide support with Mailchimp to ensure continued integration of email marketing with website publication schedules.