California University of Pennsylvania Issues Digital Advertising RFP
California University of Pennsylvania is seeking a partner to help strategize and execute digital advertising including display, pay per click, remarketing, list targeting, device targeting, geo-targeting, and paid social. California University of Pennsylvania is seeking a partner with expertise in digital marketing to collaborate with the University and our marketing partners. The primary goal is to develop a digital advertising plan that drives university awareness resulting in measurable leads.
California University of Pennsylvania is a public university located in California, Pennsylvania, United States. Founded in 1852, it is a member of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. The university offers bachelor’s, master’s, and, as of July 2015, doctoral degrees.
Scope of Work:
California University of Pennsylvania is seeking a partner with expertise in digital marketing to collaborate with the University and our marketing partners. The primary goal is to develop a digital advertising plan that drives university awareness resulting in measurable leads.
The company should be proactive, analytical, and innovative. It is expected that the partner will be capable of utilizing our brand standards and prospective student personas to create highly targeted digital campaigns providing individual messaging based on consumer segmentation.
- Utilize California University of Pennsylvania’s personas and brand personality to develop a creative message that will drive engagement.
- Customize messaging to focus on customer segmentation, providing the capacity to target each segment in a purposeful and precise way.
- The company should provide target audience analysis and be able to customize messaging to focus on individual customer profiles.
- The company should demonstrate how they will develop a strategy around IP targeting.
- Define capacity and recommendation for geo-targeting, list-based targeting, and device targeting.
- Include recommendations of additionally targeted segmentation to reach traditional and adult-learners
- Monthly reporting should include a comprehensive report broken down by campaign, delivery method, conversions, inquiries, clicks, and impressions.
- Reports should identify which geographic regions are interacting with our advertisements.
- Include monthly highlights and suggestions for improvement.
- Utilize comprehensive analytics software that allows for consistent and regular reporting.
- The company should showcase how they utilize analytics to make data-driven decisions and optimize campaigns to generate results. Discuss the testing methods used to provide maximum results.
- The company who manages our digital advertising campaigns should be capable of providing a recommended list of keywords and target segments that will produce the best results for the University.
- Campaigns should include but are not limited to geo-targeting, list-based targeting, device targeting, display advertisement, paid search, paid social, remarketing
- Demonstrate how you will design campaigns to generate trackable inquiries.
- Define methods utilized for tagging data.
- Utilize pre-defined brand and persona guidelines to develop creative advertisements.
- Creative should be developed in-house and not outsourced to a third party.
- Please share the innovative methods your company will utilize to help California University of Pennsylvania stand out from the competition.