The Santa Fe visual art market, including museums, relies primarily on a visitor with a higher income and older average age than the target of the primary marketing done by TOURISM Santa Fe (TSF) to attract visitors to the city. To this end, we have worked with the Arts Commission and the Board of the Gallery Association to assist in concepting a special marketing effort to target this potential art buyer.
TSF is a government entity charged with promoting Santa Fe as a primary visitor destination in New Mexico and the world through by branding and positioning Santa Fe as a world-class destination that offers adventure steeped in rich culture. Visitors to Santa Fe, and the region have a particular appreciation for visual & performing arts, culture, history, unique cuisine, outdoor activities, rest and relaxation and world-class shopping.
In 2015, TSF launched its integrated marketing campaign, The City Different (Brand), which included all new creative which was developed through a robust process with stakeholder input and testing with target consumers.
The next step is to integrate The City Different brand into a more robust advertising program that specifically addresses Santa Fe’s unique visual arts and museums scene, as well as supports Santa Fe galleries and cultural institutions by generating increased traffic count with corresponding bookings for Santa Fe lodging. The role of the successful vendor is to be the conduit between TSF and each individual and participating galleries and museums during this integration process. The process should be seamless and ongoing.
Scope of Work:
The successful vendor shall work closely with TSF to integrate the Brand into a more robust and focused Visual Arts and Museum marketing campaign. The integration process will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop a Visual Arts and Museum Brand Strategy / Management Plan
- Determine how the Brand should be communicated and expressed accurately within each respective niche / Pillar.
- Ensure that creative materials for each niche adhere to the Brand guidelines (designs, words and images that capture the brand essence).
- Protect and manage The City Different brand
- Develop a Brand Action Plan
- Develop an action plan to bring the Brand to life through initiatives such as promotions, public relations, etc.
- Plan must include a component to benefit businesses including art galleries and high- end retail and/or museums who contribute $1,000 to the overall advertising efforts of this campaign, differentiating their presence in advertising efforts from those who do not contribute dollars to the campaign.
- Media Planning and Placement
- Develop a media plan to optimize media dollars to reach the maximum number of potential visitors interested in these specific niche experiences.
- Buy and execute the media plan presented and approved by TSF. Execution includes placement, optimization, cancellations, reporting, and auditing.
- This plan will coordinate with TSF’s existing media plan and current visitor profile.
- 70% of the marketing efforts from this campaign must appeal to high-end art collectors and visitors. In addition, at least 30% of the value of the marketing efforts must promote Santa Fe’s non-profit art activities and non-profit performing arts tourism-related attractions, facilities and events, including but not limited to the city’s non-profit museums.
- Production and Design
- Develop, design and produce advertising copy, layouts, designs and artwork for print, radio, digital, interactive media, audiovisual and online media and deliver such material to the advertising media, printer, broadcaster, internet provider on time.
- Integrate and build upon existing niche content.
- All creative must be approved by TSF prior to placement.
- Provide creative consultation and develop a “best practices” guide that participating gallery owners and museums can implement moving forward.
- Trackable Results and Analytics
- Provide an overview of how you determine success.
- Specify the analytic tools or services you utilize, and the type of information you will report back to TSF as it relates to meeting our objectives.
- Define how your analytics can be converted into insights, and how the insights will help guide us in making decisions on how we market these niche experiences in the future.
- Define how we can best communicate to our stakeholders (galleries and cultural institutions) the ROI on marketing investments to ensure future support.
CITY OF SANTA FE
2651 SIRINGO ROAD
BUILDING “H” SANTA FE,
NEW MEXICO 87505
Relevant agencies include Hunter PR and Zeno Group.
Top Public Relations News:
Global Fintech PR Network Launched
Rubenstein Associates Sees PR Guru Start Own Firm, Leave With Legendary Real Estate Clients
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS OF TEXAS ISSUES MARKETING RFP
WalkDenver Issues Marketing RFP
Star Wars Drones Out In Time For Rogue One
Downtown Development Authority of Hamtramck Issues Branding RFP
Personalized Emails for Marketing Success
Jackson Spalding, Crosby Marketing and Rasky Baerlein Avoid Social Engagement
COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA-RELATED SERVICES FOR 2020 CENSUS NEEDED
Ohio Department of Commerce Seeking PR Agency