To combat opioid use and abuse by raising community awareness of prevention tools in the Harrisonburg-Rockingham service area via a media campaign. The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Community Services Board (HRCSB) is seeking a media marketing company to work directly with the agency’s Behavioral Health, Wellness, and Learning Coordinator on creating, developing, implementing and evaluating a time limited opioid prevention campaign.
The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Community Services Board is a public agency providing community-based mental health, developmental, and substance use services to local residents since 1972. The HRCSB currently has office locations at 1241 North Main Street and at the McNulty Center for Children and Families located at 463 E. Washington Street, both located in Harrisonburg.
Harrisonburg-Rockingham Board is seeking a media marketing company to work directly with the agency’s Behavioral Health, Wellness, and Learning Coordinator on creating, developing, implementing and evaluating an opioid prevention campaign to be completed by September 15th, 2020.
Scope of Work:
A. Marketing Campaign
a. Focus on the 15-45 year old demographic by:
i. Digital banner ads
ii. In-stream pre-roll videos
iii. YouTube pre-droll
b. Focus on community awareness through:
i. Bus ads
a. Launch website to raise awareness of opioid use problems
i. Definition of opioids
ii. History of opioid crisis
iii. About overdose
b. Direct audience to resources for recovery
i. Addiction and treatment
ii. Talk to your doctor
iii. Storage and disposal
a. Implementation and statistics report must be completed by September 1st, 2020
b. All costs must be incurred prior to September 15th, 2020.
The campaign will target the City of Harrisonburg and the County of Rockingham. Eligible
companies should meet the following requirements:
· Previous experience working on opioid prevention messaging and campaigns.
· Previous experience working with media outlets such as social media companies, billboard advertising, website advertising, television advertising and other applicable forms of advertising.
· Previous experience in providing media campaign results including engagements, impressions, distribution of materials, video views and other applicable measures.
· Meet a project deadline of September 15th, 2019.
· Previous experience in working with Virginia Community Services Boards
· Information shall include the name and phone number of a contact person who is familiar with the vendor’s job performance. HRCSB may verify the vendor’s experience based upon a list of business references submitted and any other sources which HRCSB deems appropriate.
February 24, 2020
McNulty Center for Children and Families
ATTN: Brandy Haden
463 E. Washington Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Top Public Relations News:
Netanyahu’s Former Chief Of Staff, Ari Harow Joins New Israeli PR Agency
How Firms Are Using Digital Marketing During Pandemic
When Reporters Sleep With PR People, Publicists & Sources
Broward County Board of Commissioners Issues Ad Agency RFP
Corporate Communications RFP Issued By Indian Banks Association
United Nations Entity Issues Event Management RFP
BRANSON/LAKES AREA TOURISM ISSUES MARKETING RFP
Vyclone: Collaborative Video Editing and Social Sharing
Digital Marketing RFP Issued By Kentucky Community and Technical College System
How Much Profit Do Large Holding Companies in Public Relations Generate?