To combat opioid use and abuse by raising community awareness of prevention tools in the Harrisonburg-Rockingham service area via a media campaign. The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Community Services Board (HRCSB) is seeking a media marketing company to work directly with the agency’s Behavioral Health, Wellness, and Learning Coordinator on creating, developing, implementing and evaluating a time limited opioid prevention campaign.
The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Community Services Board is a public agency providing community-based mental health, developmental, and substance use services to local residents since 1972. The HRCSB currently has office locations at 1241 North Main Street and at the McNulty Center for Children and Families located at 463 E. Washington Street, both located in Harrisonburg.
Harrisonburg-Rockingham Board is seeking a media marketing company to work directly with the agency’s Behavioral Health, Wellness, and Learning Coordinator on creating, developing, implementing and evaluating an opioid prevention campaign to be completed by September 15th, 2020.
Scope of Work:
A. Marketing Campaign
a. Focus on the 15-45 year old demographic by:
i. Digital banner ads
ii. In-stream pre-roll videos
iii. YouTube pre-droll
b. Focus on community awareness through:
i. Bus ads
a. Launch website to raise awareness of opioid use problems
i. Definition of opioids
ii. History of opioid crisis
iii. About overdose
b. Direct audience to resources for recovery
i. Addiction and treatment
ii. Talk to your doctor
iii. Storage and disposal
a. Implementation and statistics report must be completed by September 1st, 2020
b. All costs must be incurred prior to September 15th, 2020.
The campaign will target the City of Harrisonburg and the County of Rockingham. Eligible
companies should meet the following requirements:
· Previous experience working on opioid prevention messaging and campaigns.
· Previous experience working with media outlets such as social media companies, billboard advertising, website advertising, television advertising and other applicable forms of advertising.
· Previous experience in providing media campaign results including engagements, impressions, distribution of materials, video views and other applicable measures.
· Meet a project deadline of September 15th, 2019.
· Previous experience in working with Virginia Community Services Boards
· Information shall include the name and phone number of a contact person who is familiar with the vendor’s job performance. HRCSB may verify the vendor’s experience based upon a list of business references submitted and any other sources which HRCSB deems appropriate.
February 24, 2020
McNulty Center for Children and Families
ATTN: Brandy Haden
463 E. Washington Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Top Public Relations News:
The Marshawn Lynch Conundrum
Diabetes Non-Profit Issues RFP
Taming Mobilegeddon – Google’s Latest Mobile Algorithm Update
Brand RFP Issues By Wichita State University
JetSmarter Issues RFP: Seeking Influencer Marketing Agencies & Celebrity Relations
How Blockchain Can Be Used to Revolutionize Leading Industries
University of North Carolina School of the Arts Seeks PR Firm For Nutcracker
Website RFP Issued By Space Coast Transportation Planning Organization
MP & SILVA Worldwide Needs a PR Company
Montana Convention and Visitors Bureau Tourism PR Firm