Everything PR does not moderate comments on our news entries and editorials.
However, we will delete comments that include the following transgressions:
- are abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language;
- include ad hominem attacks, bullying of any kind;
- contain racist, sexist, homophobic and other slurs;
- are solicitations and/or advertising for personal blogs and websites;
- are labeled by our moderators as spamming (contain keywords instead of names in the signature link, are excessively short – like “great post, thanks” – and bring no meaningful contribution to the conversation, etc);
- are posted with the explicit intention of provoking other commenters or the staff at Everything PR.
- contain content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others
If you have any questions and comments related to this policy, you may contact us, using the contact form. Please note that we will not address any rude or inflammatory emails, emails that are off-topic, request link exchanges, etc. Everything published here is accurate when published.