IIMK invites Expressions of Interest (EoI) from eligible and qualified Public Relations Agencies for an assignment of Public Relations Agency of the Institute.
- Design and develop reputation building programs and initiatives.
- Contribute in building and reinforcing appropriate institutional image, foster relations among all its stakeholders including media, industry, government, academia and general public.
- Support ongoing marketing and communication opportunities in traditional and digital media.
Established as the fifth Indian Institute of Management in 1996 by Government of India, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) is a management institute with an international repute contributing to national and global economy and management theory in multiple ways through research / scholarly work, higher education programmes, executive training and management consulting services. More information about the Institute can be found at www.iimk.ac.in
Scope of Work:
To develop a Communication Plan for Institute Reputation (benchmarked with the globally best) building, primarily using traditional and contemporary PR strategies / programmes but not limited to it.
The plan may contain:
- Corporate / Organization Positioning: Evaluation of current image and proposed future strategic direction (the final strategy may be jointly decided with the appointed agency but at this stage we would be open to agency’s suggestions to the strategic direction).
- Credibility and visibility programmes to build favourable opinion among and healthy relations with key stake holders: Industry – recruiters, executive training, consulting opportunities; Government; Media, Public – prospective employees, prospective students, community at large, existing employees, existing students.
- Any other recommendations related to image and reputation building.
- Proposed annual budget for reputation building.
- Assured deliverables and suggested models of charges / service fees.
- Periodically monitor, alert and provide a report on Digital and Social Media, apart from the mainstream media reports.
- Other services offered (such as postage/courier, photocopying, ISDs, media interactions, translation of press releases and media coverage, electronic media monitoring and providing CDs of the coverage, design and printing, organizing analyst meets, press meets, market research, seminars, conferences, designing web creatives for social media communications, etc., costs of which are chargeable at actuals.
January 22, 2018
Chief Administrative Officer
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIMK Campus P.O.
Kozhikode – 673 570 (Kerala)
Top Public Relations News:
The City of Berkeley Seeks Media Firm
Paid to Post: the Facebook/Twitter Model
Money Matters in Public Relations
Crisis PR: Another Recall, This Time Killer Pringles
SC Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism Issues Market Research RFP
State of Illinois Public Institution of Higher Education Issues Marketing RFP
Fire David Blatt! The Cavaliers Coach Needs To Go
Catching Up on Carnival PR, Hedge Fund PR & Rubenstein
Is There True Value in Facebook Advertising?
Public Relations of Scientology: How Scientology Handled Ex-Employees and What PR Can Learn