The purpose of this Request For Proposal (RFP) is to solicit proposals to establish a contract with a dynamic, innovative, digital and traditional marketing agency partner to help drive marketing to boost recruitment and enrollment through a series of campaigns to be used by MPS. Services are to start July 1, 2019, through the remainder of the 2019-20 school year (i.e., July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2020). Implementation will need to be on a timely basis to use for registration/reregistration for 2019-20 and 2020-21 academic school year (required use during summer).
It is our goal to launch out of the box marketing efforts for recruitment to boost student enrollment based on the priority and need of each school site. In an effort to meet this goal, MPS is looking for a viable and established digital marketing vendor that will provide a direct liaison to help all schools achieve their target enrollment goals through advertising and marketing.
Magnolia Public Schools (MPS) is made up of a consortium of ten (10) school sites located throughout Southern California. The 10 schools serve approximately 3,900-4,100 students in grades TK-12. The vendor will be utilized by the consortium of all 10 schools in the charter school network. Billing will be managed through the Magnolia Public Schools home office, however, school site finance request will be made by individual school sites in the MPS back office finance system Schoolability. Implementation and support would be based on the needs of each individual school. Forms and processes would be unique to each school site.
Scope of Work:
At a minimum, the digital marketing firm should provide solutions in the following areas:
● Student Recruitment:
○ Ability to advertise and capture interested families’ details to start communicating with them as well as invite them to enrollment events or school sites
○ Ability to increase the number of students at each school site by elevating brand awareness and making Magnolia Public Schools their choice for primary and secondary education
● Year-Round Campaigns:
○ Ability to advise, place and conduct a minimum of 2 seasonal digital marketing campaigns with the intent of driving students to the school sites and boosting enrollment
○ Plan and deliver the necessary creative elements in collaboration with all 10 MPS schools
○ Provide metrics, integrate and utilize MPS’s data to optimize campaigns throughout the organization
● Key Performance Indicators:
○ Meet and exceed mutually identified Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in an effort to improve visibility for MPS as an innovative and academically excellent high performing public school option
July 5th, 2019.