The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs requests bids for the development of a coordinated marketing/advertising campaign for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) from third party Vendors specializing in promotions targeting a select audience. The campaign will create more awareness and visibility for the LIHEAP program amongst residents of New Jersey within the qualifying income bracket for the Program. The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs will engage one or more New Jersey based agencies/media planners/creative agencies for purposes of developing and running the advertisements campaign in local print and electronic media (Radio/Online). Campaign must target mainstream media and air when the audience is at its peak.
The Vendor will develop and implement a mixed media branding and advertising plan for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). The Vendor will develop and implement mutually agreed upon advertising and branding plans for LIHEAP targeted at homeowners and tenants in New Jersey needing assistance with their gas, electric, and deliverable fuel bills, and qualifying for such assistance through an income verification process.
LIHEAP is a federally funded program that helps low-income households pay for heating costs (includes: electric, natural, gas, oil and other deliverable fuels). The Program is administered in New Jersey by the Department of Community Affairs.
Scope of Work
The Department intends to launch a media campaign to increase visibility for the LIHEAP Program. It will include but not be limited to the following:
- Execute targeted public relations campaigns to generate awareness amongst the residents of New Jersey through publicity in print, radio and online outlets
- Write, create and distribute press releases to print, online, broadcast media.
- Conduct personal follow-up.
- Utilize social media to generate publicity and grow the Program’s overall social media presence. Utilize tools and technology to support day to day marketing efforts.
- Track coverage and measure overall efforts, deliver weekly reports and comprehensive reports monthly (including estimated number of impressions and media value).
The services to be provided include the following:
- Ad campaign planning and execution
- Comprehensive, statewide coverage through radio broadcasts and internet stream, reaching all New Jersey low income demographics and timeslots.
- Services shall be provided statewide, with strategic and cost-efficient media activities that maximize outreach to all target markets.
- Messages broadcast in English and Spanish and aired on a variety of stations including Hispanic format stations
- Other marketing programs’ design and execution as needed to support business goals
Jose Sanchez Room# 515
New Jersey Department of Community Affairs
Division of Housing and Community Resources
PO BOX 811
Trenton, New Jersey 08625-0811
Top Public Relations News:
12 Tips to Write a Killer Press Release
Hillary’s “Nurse” Really a PR Expert from Rubenstein Communications
Video PR: Slightly Video Platform Receives $5.6 Million Investment
MARKETING RFP ISSUED BY IOWA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
#Skype for Linux, Mac, and Developers
Oro Gold Cosmetics Taps Denise Richards
Vermont Seeking Marketing Agency
Washington State Auditor’s Office Seeks Digital Agency
Porter Novelli Claims To Have Invented Social Media
NORTH DAKOTA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES MEDIA RFP