Development Alternatives Inc. (DAI) – a private company – based in Washington, DC has the mandate to implement the USAID funded East Africa Trade and Investment Hub (EATIH) and is in seek of a public relations and event management company. The company reportedly receives nearly $400 Million Dollars annually from US Aid to provide services on the ground worldwide in a variety of areas.
EATIH is a program covering the FIVE East Africa Countries (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi) as well as Ethiopia, Madagascar, Mauritius and Seychelles. The main mandate of the program is to spur inclusive economic growth by promoting an enabling environment for trade and investment and increasing East African trade and investment. The project builds upon prior investments to increase regional trade competitiveness and reduce poverty.
For this particular assignment there is a need for a 18-month agreement for a firm that can work in EAC countries i.e. (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda) plus Ethiopia, Madagascar, Seychelles and Mauritius. The project seeks services of a company or firm who can professionally handle its events management and public relations needs.
The assignment includes the need for:
- Logistics Management and Coordination
- Event and Meetings/Conference Design, Management and Execution
- Create and manage event budgets approved by EATIH
- Develop related print support materials
- Registration and Onsite Management
- Assist in Public Relations and Event Communication
- Provide suitable conference and meetings venues depending on the number of Participants and type of event in a timely manner.
- Avail participant’s registry after an event.
- Provide travel itinerary to participants for an event.
- Provide documented plans of conferences and meetings
Proposals are due no later than August 14 2015, 10:00 am local time, Nairobi. The full RFP is available here
Top Public Relations News:
Profile of Cohn & Wolfe
City of Campbell River Seeks Event Planning & Management
California Air Quality Looking For PR Firm & Ad Agency
Peppercomm and DKC Public Relations News Of The Week
Google News Creator Says Journalism Is Here to Stay
Careers in Digital Marketing: Community Managers
Rhode Island Commerce Seeking Marketing Firm
The High Price of Low Cost SEO
Maryland Health and Mental Hygiene Issues Media RFP
Maryland Hosts PROTECT Week for Seniors’ Benefit