The Government of Alberta (GoA) is continually working to provide Albertans with relevant opportunities to engage with their government on issues pertinent to their lives. In assistance of that objective, the GoA’s Office of Communications and Public Engagement is soliciting social media service providers for proposals on the provision of proven high-quality expertise on social media strategy, planning, content and analysis.
The Contractor will be required to provide strategic advice on how social media can help meet organizational communications goals, develop content that meets those goals and train staff on social media management and content creation.
Scope of Work:
Key deliverables of this project would include:
- Government of Alberta Social Media Strategy;
- strategic counsel on the scheduling of social media content;
- the regular production of content that augments and/or complements existing GoA content and conforms to brand guidelines;
- the development of social media training; and
- regular status reports on social activity that include forward recommendations.
The Contractor will be required to undergo FOIP General Awareness training upon commencement of the Project. At all times, the Contractor will adhere to Government of Alberta communications policies, including but not limited to: Communications; Social Media; and Social Media Comment and General Use.
March 2nd, 2018
Treasury Board and Finance
Communications and Public Engagement
7th Floor Federal Building
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1E7