Auction Company Seeks Public Relations Firm
Morphy Auctions has issued an RFP seeking to hire a leading public relations company.
Morphy Auctions of Denver, PA and Las Vegas, NV is one of the fastest growing premier antique and collectibles auction companies in the United States, and we pride ourselves on a stellar reputation, quality production, and outstanding results for consignors and buyers.
We delight customers worldwide by providing: Fresh to the market collections
- Chosen and described by the best experts
- Managed by the best team
- With integrity (honesty, respect, listening)
- Ensuring a positive experience for consignors, buyers, and employees
- Morphy Auctions has departments within the company including:
Automobilia & Petroliana
- Coin-Op & Gambling
- Fine & Decorative Art
- Firearms & Militaria
- Jewelry & Watches
- Sports Memorabilia
- Toys & Dolls
For more information, visit www.morphyauctions.com .
Scope of Work:
The Scope of Work is designed to encourage aggressive, proactive media outreach to increase visibility for Morphy Auctions. All PR initiatives will have prior approval of the Director of Marketing before distribution or action.
- Develop a strategic public relations plan for Morphy Auctions
- Execute targeted public relations campaigns to generate feature articles, event listings, and related publicity for auctions and/or featured highlight items included in auctions
- Writing, formatting (with photos) and distributing press releases to print, online and broadcast media
- Achieve national and international media coverage with major media outlets as well as industry specific outlets (antiques & auction)
- Conducting follow-up outreach
- Tracking coverage and measuring overall efforts and providing monthly reports of efforts and results
- Sending media clips of significant accomplishments
- Potential social media promotion to support PR initiatives
- Potential Marketing Support
- Assist in identifying new opportunities, outside of the industry
- Content generation