Mountainland Association of Governments is seeking a branding agency. The Mountainland Aging and Family Services Department is the Area Agency on Aging designated to plan, advocate, coordinate and provide services for the aging population. The Department serves older adults and their families in Utah, Wasatch and Summit counties through a variety of diverse services.
Vision Statement: Inspire our community to understand and meet the needs of older adults.
Mission Statement: Provide education, resources and services that empower aging adults to thrive at home and in our community.
● Help articulate our message and communicate our mission and the value of the work we are doing in our community.
● Design a cohesive visual brand for our department and the programs within it.
● Design marketing material for the department and the programs within it
The main deliverable for this project will a new visual brand for the Aging and Family Services Department.
Project Committee will contribute:
● Project management and oversight of the study
Anticipated activities would include two distinct pieces:
1. Strategy and design of a new brand creative, to include internal branding identity and style guide document, colors, logo, tagline, messaging document and a cohesive new design for promotional marketing materials. All documents supplied in work files and EPS format.
2. Develop and design additional marketing materials such as brochures and fliers, as well as templates for future marketing materials (with original design files in EPS format). Does not include printing or production of such documents.
Documents could possibly include but is not limited to:
▪ 1 multi-page brochure
▪ 3 rack cards
▪ 3 one-page flyers
▪ 2 Retractable banners for booth display
▪ Fridge magnet
▪ Truck wraps
July 2, 2017 to:
586 East 800 North
Orem, UT 84097
Top Public Relations News:
Facebook Partners Shutterstock to Provide Advertisers Access to Millions of Free Photos for their Ads
Ed Mullins SBA and NYPD Letter To Google’s CEO
Beer Public Relations Executives: Anheuser-Busch, Heineken and MillerCoors
Rhode Island Bank Needs Digital Media Company
Superstar Leslee Dart & Donald Trump As A Fake Publicist
Hanson Dodge Creative and Comet Branding + PR Kick off the New Year with Merger
Ruder Finn’s Kathy Bloomgarden: A PR Profile
BackBay Communications: Company Profile
Tylenol Warnings PR Lesson: How to Title Your News to Avoid Negative PR
Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority Issues Public Relations RFP